BETE Fog Nozzle, Inc. CNC Machinist/Set Up in Greenfield, Massachusetts
This job was posted by https://www.vermontjoblink.com : For more information, please see: https://www.vermontjoblink.com/ada/r/jobs/740360
1st, 2nd, and 3rd shift opportunities available!
Our CNC Machine Operators possess sound technical knowledge in all areas of machine operation AND set up. Our team is responsible for critically thinking, having a strong understanding of shop mathematics, working with engineering drawings, various types of precision measuring instruments including; verniers, calipers, micrometers, etc., as well as adherence to assembly drawings, and a precise focus on attention to detail. Having a familiarity with “macro programming”, is a plus! Candidates who are looking to enhance their skillset and thrive in a team atmosphere, within a smaller family-owned manufacturer, should contact our Human Resources team for additional details how to apply.
Job Qualifications/Experience & Technical Skills Required:
· 1-3 years’ experience with CNC machinery.
· Operate CNC machines; load and unload parts, minor machine offsets, minor tool changes, measure, and document quality records.
· Ensured specifications compliance of first run piece and spot check succeeding pieces.
· Verify machines settings and programmed control data for accuracy.
· Set controls and regulated speed, feed, coolant flow and angle of cut.
· Work to find the most practical ways to maximize value and time while meeting or exceeding requirements throughout manufacturing.
· Responsible for day-to-day maintaining a clean and organized workstation.
· Work in a safe manner at all times following established policies and procedures.
· Assist in other areas of manufacturing as required.
Benefits to working with BETE: A competitive benefits package that includes: 401(k) Retirement Savings Program (includes 10% company match), Health and Dental Insurance (after 30days), Flexible Spending Account and Dependent Care Spending Accounts, Short Term Disability, Life and AD&D Insurance(s), Employee Assistance Program, Company Paid Life Insurance, Vacation Time, Sick/Personal Time, Employee Referral Program, Tuition Reimbursement, Bi-Annual Discretionary Bonuses (June & December), 11 ½ paid holidays, on-site fitness facility, and All Employee Annual Fall Company Outing.
Pay Range: $18.00-$22.00p/h (depends on experience)
Shift(s): 1st, 2nd, and 3rd (includes overtime, when needed)
Shift Differential: 2nd = 10% of base pay / 3rd = 20% of base pay