Applied Materials Product Quality & Reliability Engineer III in Gloucester, Massachusetts
Develops, applies, revises, maintains and/ or tests quality/ reliability standards to ensure alignment with customer expectations.
Designs and implements methods and procedures for inspecting, testing and evaluating the quality/ reliability of products
Develops, implements quality/ reliability test plans and performs failure analysis. Perform FMECA, document CRAMS and work with supplier and engineer to enable crams test plan. Also perform PQP at supplier. Reliability modeling and ERAMS
Gathers operational and test data and evaluates results. Prepares documentation for testing.
Develops methods and parameters, project methodology and/ or project proposals.
Evaluates work methods, procedures and policies to ensure world class quality standards are attainable.
May be accountable for projects/ programs as wells as, developing methods and parameters, project methodology and/ or project proposals.
Coaches, mentor and conduct training for targeted organizations on quality & reliability process
- Demonstrates expanded conceptual knowledge in own discipline and broadens capabilities
- Understands key business drivers; uses this understanding to accomplish own work
- No supervisory responsibilities but provides informal guidance to new team members
- Solves problems in straightforward situations; analyzes possible solutions using technical experience and judgment and precedents
- Impacts quality of own work and the work of others on the team; works within guidelines and policies
- Explains complex information to others in straightforward situations
Years of Experience:
2 - 4 Years
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
Applied Materials is the leader in materials engineering solutions used to produce virtually every new chip and advanced display in the world. Our expertise in modifying materials at atomic levels and on an industrial scale enables customers to transform possibilities into reality. At Applied Materials, our innovations make possible the technology shaping the future.
- Applied Materials Jobs