Eaton Corporation Senior Construction Manager in Franklin, Massachusetts
Eaton’s ESSG EESSD Electrical Engrg Svcs Systems Div division is currently seeking a Senior Construction Manager. This is an exciting REMOTE opportunity to help drive Eaton initiatives at our customer sites in the northeast region of the U.S..
The expected annual salary range for this role is $88499.97 - $129799.96 a year. This opportunity is overtime-eligible.
Please note the salary information shown above is a general guideline only. Salaries are based upon candidate skills, experience, and qualifications, as well as market and business considerations.
What you’ll do:
The purpose of this position is to provide Construction Management expertise in Electrical, Civil, Structural and Mechanical aspects of large turnkey construction projects. This position is to provide Construction Management expertise to teams of designers, engineers, project managers and contractors. The Senior Construction Manager (SCM) is responsible for managing the on-site implementation of project deliverables in order to maintain project safety, schedule, budget, design accuracy, and QA/CC control of the project. The SCM is charged with supporting the Sales Force and Project Manager during the front end estimating of a project which will carry through to construction.
Minimum of Ten (10) years of Electrical and/or Civil Construction experience
Experience with Microsoft Project or Primavera Scheduling Software
Experience with Microsoft programs such as Excel, Word, SharePoint, etc..
OSHA 30 Certification
First and CPR Trained
BS or AS in civil, structural, mechanical ,electrical engineering, or construction management from an accredited institution or equivalent experience.
Professional Engineer qualification
Experience in large power distribution, hydro and/or substation construction
Working knowledge of NERC/FERC, NESC, NEC, ANSI, NETA
• Construction Estimating
• Contract and Subcontract Knowledge and Experience
• Knowledge and skills to manager project scope changes
• Knowledge and understanding of turnkey projects
• Ability to Develop and Maintain Construction Schedules
• Ability to work with design team to create cost effective designs.
• Ability to improve contractor efficiencies
• Ability to manage contractor budgets
• Ability to manage subcontractor AIA forms
• Ability to manage Safe Work Environment and Program which includes but not limited to Job Site Safety Analysis, Rigging Plans, Environmental Risk Planning, Job Audits, Confined Space Programs and Lock and Tag Procedures.
• Ability to create and maintain project QA/QC Process
• Contingency Planning Expertise and knowledge
• Ability to create, prioritize and maintain project action item list.
• Ability to maintain accurate as-built documentation and punch-lists
• Ability to maintain daily/weekly progress reports
• Ability to support multiple projects
• Document control experience and expertise
• Ability to manage and execute large scale construction projects with multiple trades.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Eaton considers qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with local laws. To request a disability-related reasonable accommodation to assist you in your job search, application or interview process, please call us at 1-800-836-6345 to discuss your specific need. Only accommodation requests will be accepted by this phone number.
We know that good benefit programs are important to employees and their families. Eaton provides various Health and Welfare benefits as well as Retirement benefits, and several programs that provide for paid and unpaid time away from work. Click here (https://www.eaton.com/content/dam/eaton/company/careers/US%20Benefits%20updated%2010.24.22.pdf) for more detail: Eaton Benefits Overview. Please note that specific programs and options available to an employee may depend on eligibility factors such as geographic location, date of hire, and the applicability of collective bargaining agreements.
- Eaton Corporation Jobs