Kelly Services Financial Analyst in Franklin, Massachusetts
Hello, our client is seeking a Financial Analyst for a 1-year project with a possibility of extension or conversion. This position is in Franklin, MA.
Hours: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
Pay Rate: $45-60/hour depending on experience
The Clinical Analysis Division (CAD) is seeking an ambitious Financial Analyst to join Division Financial Planning and analysis (FP&A) Team. The Chemical Analysis Division (CAD) business is involved in material and chemical identification via Elemental Analysis as well as Environment & Process Monitoring. It comprises the following Business Units: Minerals & Mining; Field and Safety Instruments and Environmental & Process Monitoring.
As a Financial Analyst you will support new Hyperion Planning Tool implementation which is a top Corp initiative in 2019. In addition you will:
• Prepare accurate and timely analyses that capture and communicate business results, variances, and performance trends and make recommendations to drive improvement.
• Consolidate the weekly and monthly actuals as well as monthly forecasts for the Division
• Assist with the preparation of finance and business presentations, including monthly and quarterly business review schedules
• Support our Annual Budgeting (AOP) process
• Improve on data aggregation tools with a focus on improving reports and processes.
• Support ad-hoc internal, division, group, and corporate requests as needed
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance or Business Administration
• 2-3 years of direct experience in financial system implementation, preferably with Hyperion Financial Management or other financial databases
• Experienced with financial analysis, reporting, and accounting preferably within a large, matrixed organization
• Ability to manage multiple assignments, process good judgement, and prioritize projects and time effectively
• Commitment to continuous learning, career progression and development, embrace additional responsibilities and seek opportunities to stretch capabilities
• Ability to develop high levels of credibility and forge strong professional relationships with peers, and upper management
• Effective oral and written communication skills; The ability to communicate analysis and recommendation to management is required
• Self-motivated with a bias for action
• Excel expertise with advanced knowledge of pivots, charts, formulas and modelling
If you’re interested in this opportunity, please apply or email directly at MegP534@kellyservices.com Important Information: This position is being recruited for by a remote Kelly Services office and not your local branch.
Why Kelly ® ?
With Kelly, accounting and finance professionals like you will have access to some of the world’s most respected companies—providing you with challenging, high-visibility projects that can transform your career. We work with 90 of the Fortune 100 companies and found opportunities for more than 5,500 finance and accounting professionals last year. Let us help advance your career today.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm
- Kelly Services Jobs