Sanofi Group Quality Control Chemistry Analyst 1, Sunday-Wednesday, Dayshift in Framingham, Massachusetts
Quality Control Chemistry Analyst 1, Sunday-Wednesday, Dayshift (4-10 hour days)
Who You Are:
You are an enthusiastic, quick learner interested in gaining experience in a fast-paced multi-product Quality Control laboratory. You understand the importance of safe work practices and can adhere to company safety procedures and guidelines. You are passionate about your work and believe in our common mission to release safe, high quality, life-saving products to our patients.
They are a diverse group and will be able to offer their own experiences and knowledge that others don’t possess. They offer each other support and are always happy to help others when they need a helping hand.
What we do:
QC Chemistry is responsible for testing intermediate, finished product, and stability samples in support of Framingham Manufacturing. Our state-of-the-art Integrated Continuous Biomanufacturing (ICB) Facility leads the way in delivering the next generation of biologics manufacturing.
The Quality Control Analyst 1 is responsible for providing routine testing of in-process samples, stability samples and final products in accordance with SOPs for product release.
• Perform UV-VIS spectrophotometry, HPLC and/or Gel assays for in-process and finished product samples.
• Calculate and evaluate analytical results
• Perform maintenance on basic laboratory equipment
• Work in compliance with cGMPs
• Practice safe work habits and adhere to Sanofi’s safety procedures and guidelines
• Successful completion of assigned training
• Follow accurate written procedures for testing of in-process and final product samples
• Bachelor's Degree in a science or technical related field
• Proficient in Outlook, Microsoft Word and Excel
• 1 Year Experience in a cGMP lab environment
• Experience with UV VIS Spectroscopy and Bench Chemistry
The Fine Print:
• This is a Sunday-Wednesday (4-10hr), dayshift, on site position in Framingham, Massachusetts
• Ability to lift 10 lbs and enter into QC laboratory spaces
As a healthcare company and a vaccine manufacturer, Sanofi has an important responsibility to protect individual and public health. All US based roles require individuals to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as part of your job responsibilities.
According to the CDC, an individual is considered to be “fully vaccinated” fourteen (14) days after receiving (a) the second dose of the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine, or (b) the single dose of the J&J vaccine. Fully vaccinated, for new Sanofi employees, is to be fully vaccinated 14 DAYS PRIOR TO START DATE.
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
- Sanofi Group Jobs