Philips Customer Service Specialist in Framingham, Massachusetts
• Respond to phone, mail, electronic, and fax inquiries, requests, compliments, and complaints from Lifeline’s subscribers and key accounts and from Lifeline’s internal departments by taking full ownership of problem until fully resolved to customer’s satisfaction.
• Role will include many activities, ranging from administrative, phone support, and data processing tasks as required, to support the full complement of Lifeline’s service offerings.
• May actively sell Lifeline services or resell Lifeline’s service(s) to customers
• May provide back up phone support to the Response Center.
Provide world-class customer service to customers, including Subscribers, Caregivers, Payers, Programs, Installers, Referral Sources and to other internal Philips Lifeline departments.
We Are looking for:
• High School Diploma or GED
• A minimum of 2 years of related experience, preferably in Customer Service
• Experience managing multiple priorities
• Must be proficient in English. Second language a plus.
• Positive response to improvement
• Demonstrate proficiency in oral and written communication skills, including appropriate grammar and spelling.
• Excellent service etiquette
• Minimum Typing 40 wpm.
• Knowledge of Windows applications, including Word and Excel.
• Ability to navigate through a variety of computer applications
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing, and challenging environment
• Good problem solving skills and attention to detail
• Ability to work independently
Call to Action / Contact
Please apply though the Philips Website. Job ID 062246
Philips is an Equal Opportunity Employer
You will be taking calls and connecting / working with Philips Lifeline customers and their caregivers
Handle customer service issues and also perform troubleshooting and equipment replacement duties critical to the safety of our subscribers. In a customer service friendly environment that blends technical understanding of our products and today’s telephony, the candidate will need to prioritize the daily workflow and track closure of maintenance related issues.
We will train you on the Philips Lifeline equipment and service in order to answer questions with customers.
Shift: Friday – Tuesday 10 am to 6:30 pm
You are responsible
To resolve customer service while troubleshooting issues while minimizing the replacement of equipment.
The escalation of maintenance issues will be escalated within the group prior to using our countrywide ISR network. Responsible for inbound and outbound troubleshooting related calls made or received from subscribers, family members and responders
Able to promptly address maintenance related issues and transitioning in and out of calls while being resourceful.
Adhere to equipment troubleshooting and replacement procedures for different business models
Maintain basic understanding of telephony base equipment in homes
Ability to diffuse difficult situations in a calm and professional way
Motivated ,organized and detailed oriented to ensure closure of maintenance issues in a timely manner
Prepare and maintain department reports
Cross train in other areas supportive of the Equipment Assistance Specialist
Ability to identify failure trends and product related issues
Master all the maintenance related service tickets within 6 months
Meet the replacement rate of 5% or less for equipment related resolvable issues
Technical know how to navigate multiple applications simultaneously
Achieve team goals of .5% per 100 service tickets utilization rate of the ISR network You are a part of Philips Lifeline customer service within the service operations dept. To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience • High School Diploma or GED required• A minimum of 2 years of related experience, preferably in Customer Service• Experience managing multiple priorities• Must be proficient in English. Second language a plus.• Positive response to improvement• Demonstrate proficiency in oral and written communication skills, including appropriate grammar and spelling.• Excellent service etiquette• Knowledge of Windows applications, including Word and Excel.• Ability to navigate through a variety of computer applications• Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing, and challenging environment• Good problem solving skills and attention to detail• Ability to work independently Why should you join Philips? Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum at http://www.philips.com/b-dam/corporate/corporateblog/2016/PhilipsChronicDisease_5.jpg . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech/working-at-philips/working-at-philips.html on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog at http://www.usa.philips.com/a-w/our-people/life-at-philips.html . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech.html , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech/faq.html .Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status. As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance. #LI-PH1