Carrier Customer Service Representative - LenelS2 in Framingham, Massachusetts
United States of America
CALES: LenelS2 Framingham MA 1 Speen Street Suite 300, Framingham, MA, 01701 USA
Carrier is a leading provider of HVAC, refrigeration, fire, security, and building automation
technologies. These high-technology products and services enable modern life by delivering efficiency, safety, and security across several platforms.
LenelS2 is committed to developing innovative security technology and progressive solutions that deliver leading integrated access control.
We are looking for a Customer-oriented Service Representative at our Framingham, MA location! This person will act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve customers’ issues with accuracy and efficiency. The target is to ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
● Answer and triage incoming phone calls and email messages from customers for the following
○ Technical Support
○ Order Processing / Order Status
○ Return Materials Authorizations
○ Pricing and Sales Quotations
○ General Customer Inquiries
● Ensure the accurate and complete logging of customer-related technical support information.
● Dispatch support cases to the appropriate Support Engineering Case Team based on predefined criteria.
● Contact customers to ensure proper understanding of requests is captured and documented in the support case.
● Effectively resolve sensitive situations involving customer discrepancies.
● Perform order entry and respond to order inquiries from customers.
● Facilitate processing of return materials authorizations.
● Communicate and coordinate with internal departments acting as a liaison for our customers.
● Prepare sales quotations and provide product pricing.
● Other tasks as assigned
● Must be able to perform each essential duty and have the ability to communicate effectively in person and over the phone.
● A demonstrated ability to provide a high level of customer service is required.
● The requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
● Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
BUSINESS EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
● Intermediate or better skill level with MS Word, Excel, Gmail and an aptitude for learning software productivity applications quickly.
● Excellent written, oral, and reading comprehension/communication skills to communicate effectively with customers and document cases.
● Experience and references in a customer service position.
● Has initiative and takes ownership to follow through and resolve customer issues.
● Enjoys an action-oriented, hands-on growth environment.
Carrier is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Job Applicant's Privacy Notice:
Click on this link (https://www.corporate.carrier.com/legal/privacy-notice-job-applicant/) to read the Job Applicant's Privacy Notice
COVID-19 vaccines will be required for all newly hired Carrier U.S. Salaried employees.
- Carrier Jobs