Jordan's Furniture Warehouse Merchandise Processor- Returns in East Taunton, Massachusetts
SOCIALLY DISTANT WAREHOUSE HIRING EVENT - EARN $17.00- 20.00/ hour to start
Monday, September 21st from 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Jordan's Furniture; 450 Revolutionary Drive; East Taunton, MA 02718
Do you like staying busy all day and working independently? Does meeting individual and department goals interest you?
We are looking for a Merchandise Processor to join our fast-paced, high energy distribution warehouse.
Jordan's offers the following:
Stability - We are a financially stable company that is growing.
Longevity - The average tenure of our employees is an average of 10 years of service
Growth - The majority of our supervisors have been promoted from within
Employee Benefits - Health & Wellness Benefits, Paid Time Off (15 days in your first year), Employee Discount, Onsite Gym for our employees
Jordan’s Furniture is a leader in the furniture retail market. We are a growing, stable company that is built on family values. Attracting and retaining great employees is one of our top priorities. Join the J-team and share in our success!
Responsible for the placement and retrieval of merchandise within the warehouse racks for customer pick up, shuttle or returns purposes.
● Works directly with customers at customer pick up area. Assists in the loading and securing of merchandise onto customer vehicles
● Loads and unloads merchandise on and off trailers that will be shuttled to the stores
● Prepares sample merchandise for viewing and evaluating
● Receives and inspects returned merchandise for defects/damages; positions merchandise to stock, return to vendor, clearance room, etc. according to defined procedures
● Picks and prepares merchandise as necessary. Repackages and relocates merchandise as needed.
● Performs Cycle Counts, documents merchandise discrepancies and forwards results to appropriate personnel for corrective action
● Utilizes the Red Prairie warehouse management system to perform assignments
The starting pay for this position is $18.00 per hour plus a $1.00 per hour shift differential.
Ability to lift up to 110 lbs and be comfortable working at heights of up to 50 feet in a forklift
Motivation to meet performance standards/goals
Safe work habits
Must have high school diploma or GED
Must be able to pass pre-employment screening
Happy, healthy employees are our goal, and our benefits help J-Team members balance physical, financial, professional, social and emotional well-being. Visit our benefits page for details.
If you're ready to make a difference in your career, we are interested in speaking with you!
Jordan’s Furniture is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Nights & Weekends Required: Yes
Work Schedule Days & Hours: Tuesday through Saturday; 12 pm to 8:30 pm
External Company URL: www.jordans.com