Rose International INC Lab Technician in E Walpole, Massachusetts
Position Title: Lab Technician
Position Number: 292816
Location: E Walpole, MA
Desired Skill Set:
Assay, Biochemistry, Biology, Chemistry, Clinical, Laboratory, Microsoft Office, Testing, Troubleshooting
C2C and STEM-OPT are not available
Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.
Job Title: Laboratory Technician
Location: Walpole, MA 02032
Duration: 12+ Months
Schedule: Shift 1; M-F (8:30 AM - 5:00 PM)
• Performs quantitative and qualitative analysis, such as sampling, testing, and measuring using specialized equipment. Completes the compiling, analyzing, and interpreting of results. Performs periodic equipment inspections and preventative maintenance work.
• Supports Manufacturing personnel via technical expertise and guidance, as they build/test diagnostic reagents and materials that will be used by clinical labs on Atellica, Centaur, and Centaur CP automation platforms.
• Reports to Senior Supervisor of Technical Operations within the Manufacturing sector.
• Participates in and investigates technical issues associated with formulation and testing of immunoassay reagents and testing components.
• Writes compliance documentation associated with investigations, data analyses, and experimental conclusions.
• Works in the laboratory running Atellica, Centaur, and CP instrumentation with serum and other biological fluids of humanand animal origin.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• BS in Medical Technology, Biology, Chemistry, Biochemistry
• 3+ years job related experience (may include time in an advanced degree)
• Experience with running/designing/troubleshooting immunoassays.
• Experience with automated immunoassay analyzers and/or ELISA
• Strong work ethic, excellent written and communication skills, and the ability to work independently.
• Must be flexible and demonstrate the ability to quickly change priorities to meet business needs.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office#CBRose#
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify).
(Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)