Parker Hannifin Corporation Shipping and Recieving Coordinator in DEVENS, Massachusetts
Shipping and Recieving Coordinator
Location : DEVENS, MA, United States
Job Family : Manufacturing
Job Type : Regular
Posted : Dec 19, 2023
Job ID : 45208
Back to Search Results
Apply Now >
Save JobJob Saved
Perform a variety of shipping and receiving duties of moderate scope and complexity as part of a Logistics team working in a fast-paced aerospace (AS9100/ISO9001) environment. Primary responsibility is in Shipping, and this role requires flexible hours including the evening.
Shipping – Primary role
• Prepare parts and/or materials to assure safe handling for shipment including the completion of the necessary paperwork and shipping records.
• Prepare packaging per customer requirements for shipment including generating of necessary labels, forms and shipping records.
• Utilize customer portals in order to complete shipping requirements.
• Daily processing of domestic and international packages including Ground, Air, Ocean and Freight/LTL orders.
• Prepare air bills, bills of lading and sales order forms for the carrier and company records.
• Contact carriers for dispatching shipments, establishing rates or tracing follow-up information.
• Ensures all export requirements are met before a package is shipped.
Receiving – Secondary role
• Receive shipments and assist with unloading
• Count/weigh incoming parts or materials and forward to the appropriate team.
• Perform data input to update system records and verify all documents for completeness and accuracy prior to filing.
• Interact with other departments to resolve any receiving/shipping issues.
• Actively participate in department problem solving, lean events and high performance teams.
• Observes all safety rules, maintain 5S practices and a foreign object damage (FOD) free work area.
• May assist in training less experienced team members.
• May perform other related responsibilities.
• Must possess a High School Diploma or equivalent
• Must be able to work a flexible shift, including evening hours and Saturdays.
• Two years related product support experience or demonstrated ability to perform described position responsibilities.
• May be required to operate moving equipment, Forklift operator certificate a plus.
• Good level of knowledge and experience with computers including software packages and mainframe systems.
• Must demonstrate manual dexterity.
• Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations.
• Detail oriented with ability to read and understand related forms and specifications.
• May be required to lift up to 50 pounds.
• Must demonstrate effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
• Ability to work effectively with others and be a participative team player.
Founded in 1917, Parker Hannifin Corporation is a $13.7 billion, global company.
With annual sales of $13.7 billion in fiscal year 2020, Parker Hannifin is the world's leading diversified manufacturer of motion and control technologies and systems, providing precision-engineered solutions for a wide variety of mobile, industrial and aerospace markets. The company has operations in 49 countries around the world. Parker has increased its annual dividends paid to shareholders for 63 consecutive fiscal years, among the top five longest-running dividend-increase records in the S&P 500 index.
Parker’s engineering expertise and broad range of core technologies uniquely positions the company to solve some of the world’s greatest engineering challenges. By partnering with customers, Parker improves their productivity and profitability and seeks new ways to solve humanity's biggest challenges.
Parker is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Parker is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job related reasons regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. U.S. Citizenship/Permanent Resident is required for most positions.
(“Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/VEVRAA Federal Contractor”)
If you would like more information about Equal Employment Opportunity as an applicant under the law, please go to http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
In accordance with Parker’s policies and applicable state laws, Parker provides for a drug-free workplace. Therefore, all applicants seeking employment with Parker will be subject to drug testing as a condition of employment.
Apply Now >
Save JobJob Saved