Actalent Group Leader – Quality Control in Devens, Massachusetts
We have an incredible company at one of the leading companies in all of Massachusetts. We are looking to add a group lead to our team. We are looking to hire someone immediately and looking for someone to make an instant impact on our organization.
• Lead a PSS team at a client site supporting multiple technical areas.
• Be a technical contributor and perform chemical testing of raw materials, intermediates, and Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs) in support of process research, discovery research, GMP production, and stability testing.
• Utilizing common analytical techniques such as: HPLC, GC, UV-Vis, LC-MS, KF, FTIR, NMR, Refractive index, and wet chemical methods such as titrations.
• Execute routine analysis with direction on more complicated analysis, method development, and project management.
• Supervise a PSS team on-site at a client location
• Apply basic scientific knowledge to perform analysis and to solve simple analytical problems.
• Learn and follow all Standard Operating Procedure (SOPs) and Good Manufacturing Practices. (GMPs)
• Revise SOPs, test methods, and GMP documents with guidance
• Conduct analysis and interpret results
• Transfer, modify, and improve analytical methods with guidance from experienced team members
• Prepare scientific reports with guidance from experienced team members
• Review all data regarding raw materials, intermediates, and APIs
• Performs testing for the qualification of reference standards
• Perform cleaning validations and verifications
• Calibrate instruments and contribute to laboratory organization and compliance
• BS in Analytical Chemistry or equivalent with at least 2 years related experience in a pharmaceutical Quality Control environment
• Leadership skills, experience in a leadership role is a plus
• Experience with common analytical techniques such as: NMR, UV, pH meter, KF, FTIR, Refractive index is required
• Experience with common analytical techniques such as: HPLC, GC, LC-MS is preferred
• Ability to write clear and concise technical reports
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and in a team environment
• Demonstrate ability to exercise good judgment and make decisions quickly
• Experience communicating effectively to management
• Experience in establishing integrated plans with resource and task constraints
• Experience with metrology and data review a plus
Please reach out and apply if interested!
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Actalent Jobs