Illinois Tool Works, Inc. Division IT Manager in Danvers, Massachusetts
ITW (NYSE: ITW) is a Fortune 200 global multi-industrial manufacturing leader with revenues totaling $14.1 billion in 2019. The company’s seven industry-leading segments leverage the unique ITW Business Model to drive solid growth with best-in-class margins and returns in markets where highly innovative, customer-focused solutions are required. ITW’s approximately 45,000 dedicated colleagues around the world thrive in the company’s decentralized and entrepreneurial culture. www.itw.com .
Responsible for all aspects of Information Technology for a multi-site Division with operations in North America and Europe. Determines long range organization wide IT needs and develops overall IT strategy to satisfy strategic business goals. Operates with a high level of ownership and accountability. Ensures security of IT infrastructure, risk mitigation and will define and implement IT policies, procedures, and best practices. Leads and manages a small team. This role will incorporate some travel.
· Develop, maintain, and communicate Information Technology Strategy and ensure strategy is consistent with strategic business objectives
· Ensure the IT operating environment evolves with new technologies
· Direct departmental staff and resources to provide a high level of day-to-day support services, drive projects, and implement strategic initiatives
· Support physical locations and field sales personnel throughout the Division
· Ensures compliance with Corporate Cybersecurity Framework throughout the Division
· Develop and maintain Disaster Recovery Plan and ensure plan details are communicated and understood by relevant stakeholders
· Work with Corporate IT team to understand, leverage and roll out Corporate systems, programs and services
· Oversee negotiation and administration of vendor, outsourcer, and consultant contracts and service agreements.
· Manages and optimizes the IT budget
· Prepare business case and capital submission for IT assets
· Identify, lead and mentor talent to build a strong and diverse IT talent/succession pipeline
· Promotes, support and adheres to all safety, environmental and quality policies and procedures
· High degree of understanding and technical knowledge of network and PC operating systems, hardware, protocols, and standards
· Strong Project Management ability
· ERP system and business criticality knowledge
· Ideally ERP implementation experience
· Strong Commercial/Business Acumen
· Excellent business partnering skills/cross functional collaboration
· Highly effective communication and interpersonal skills
· Self-motivated with the ability to work with minimal supervision and apply critical thinking
· Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
· Leadership qualities that promote success through others by ability to develop, mentor and retain key talent within the function
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
· Bachelor of Science Degree in Information Systems, Engineering, or Technology related field; Master’s Degree preferred.
· 10+ years’ experience in managing an information technology environment
· Prior Team Management & Development experience is required
· Proven track record in business simplification
ITW is an equal opportunity employer. We value our colleagues’ unique perspectives, experiences and ideas and create workplaces where everyone can develop their careers and perform to their full potential.
As an equal employment opportunity employer, ITW is committed to equal employment opportunity and fair treatment for employees, beginning with the hiring process and continuing through all aspects of the employment relationship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
ITW is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Illinois Tool Works, Inc.
- Illinois Tool Works, Inc. Jobs