East Boston Savings Bank Credit Analyst, C&I Lending in Danvers, Massachusetts
Analyze business/individual financial statements to determine the credit-worthiness of borrowers/guarantors; determining collateral coverage, identifying key risks/mitigants, properly assigning risk ratings, and summarizing findings in a written loan presentation.
- Review, analyze and underwrite commercial loan applications. Spread and analyze financial statements, perform collateral and cash flow analysis, and identify any risks.
- Prepare written loan presentations for new loan requests and loan renewals/modifications, detailing the borrower’s credit worthiness and any deficiencies in the credit or exceptions to the Bank’s loan policy.
- Perform annual reviews of lending relationships, ensuring continued adherence to loan policies and prudent underwriting criteria.
- Collaborate with commercial lenders to ensure accuracy of narratives and visit customers or prospects as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree in, or with a concentration in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or Business
- 2+ years of bank credit analysis or loan review experience, or similar experience in a financial analyst position
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Microsoft Office (Intermediate)
- Solid understanding of financial statements
- Formal credit training
- Spread financial statements
- Multilingual and/or multicultural perspective
East Boston Savings Bank is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer that values diversity and the strength it creates. The Bank recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local law.
Tracking Code: 2018362
Job Location: Danvers, Massachusetts, United States
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular