Hannaford Part-time Overnight Stock Crew Associate - Hannaford in Clinton, Massachusetts
Part-time Overnight Stock Crew Associate - Hannaford
Full/Part Time Status
333 Brook Street
Job title: Stock Crew Associate
Department: Center Store
Reports to: Stock Crew manager
Effective communication, customer service, and selling skills. Must have effective interpersonal skills and desire to work in a team environment. Demonstrated ability and willingness to learn multiple task and technical requirements of the job. Must meet minimum age requirements. Ability and availability to work overnight or early morning shifts.
• Cut, mark, and stock cases as outlined in the Center Store training guide.
• May unload truck, receives incoming merchandise and verifies & reports discrepancies.
• Greet and assist customers with finding items when asked in a courteous and friendly manner.
• Maintain productivity levels at or above company standards.
• Must be able to work with little to no supervision at times.
Essential Job Functions:
• Observe and follow all company policies and established procedures.
• Treat all co-workers with fairness, dignity, and respect.
• Maintain good communications with the management team and all other associates.
• Maintain a high standard of quality workmanship in the performance of all specific duties and responsibilities assigned.
• Comply with the company’s personal appearance policy.
• Maintain the quality of department’s appearance and presentation.
• Maintain a clean and organized work area, both in the storage and sales floor area.
• Perform all assigned cleaning functions in accordance with company standard practices.
• Assist in training and other special projects as assigned by management.
• Process merchandise properly, paying special attention to code dates and rotation of products according to prescribed standards.
• Observe proper temperature control of all display cases, storage areas, and product.
• Support company safety standards. Communicate any needed equipment repairs or maintenance work needed.
• Perform all other duties as assigned.
• Must be able to meet physical requirements of the position, with or without reasonable accommodations.
• Lift up to 20 lbs. regularly, including overhead lifting, and up to 60 lbs. occasionally. Push/pull up to 40 lbs. regularly.
• Meet established volume/activity standards.
• Stand or walk 100% of the time.
• Frequent reaching, grasping and lifting individual stock items below waist level or above shoulder level.
• Frequent bending, kneeling and squatting.
• Be able to handle a variety of substances associated with cleaning materials, packaging materials and food products.
• Tolerate working in extreme hot/cold temperatures for up to 20 minutes at a time.
• Ability to use computers, calculators and communication systems required to perform the job functions.