Kayem Foods, Inc. Warehouse - $16.95 in Chelsea, Massachusetts
Responsibilities of this position include:
• Reading customers order to determine items quantity and code date to select.
• Selecting required product from the designated slot and making notation on pick ticket as to quantity selected and code date.
• Building pallets to maximize pallet space and stability.
• Stretch wrapping pallets to ensure security and quality during transportation.
• The use of computer to check inventory status and availability
• Abide by all safety requirements.
• Keep work environment clean at all times.
• Perform other tasks as requested.
• Work safely at all times.
• Check other picked orders.
• Help fellow employees as needed.
Skills & Requirements:
Anyone interested must be able to read, write and speak English. Be able to lift and move up to 75 lbs., work in 20-40 degree temperatures, and occasionally in -10 degree freezer. Follow all Safety and Sanitation policies.
Basic mathematical skills are required. Must be Pallet Jack certified. (or able to become certified within one week) Anyone interested must complete an ESL exam complete and return an Internal Job Posting Application.