CTG TEST TECHNICIAN LEVEL 3 (SECRET CLEARANCE) in Chelmsford, Massachusetts
TEST TECHNICIAN LEVEL 3 (SECRET CLEARANCE)
Chelmsford, Massachusetts, United States
Nov 09, 2020Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
CTG is seeking to fill a Test Technician Level 3 opening for our client in Chelmsford, Massachusetts.
Location: Chelmsford, MA
Duration: 3 months
Schedule: Thursday - Sunday 4x10 Days. Core hours of 8:00 to 3:00
In this role the RF Test Technician will have the opportunity to perform tests, tune and troubleshoot of mid-range to highly complex military RF microwave hybrid assemblies. Duties also include using testing units over temperature, during vibration and mechanical shock as well as putting units into burn-in ovens; testing is performed using state of the art standard, specialized, manual and automated test equipment to specifications outlined in specific module performance specifications and acceptance test procedures. Use of the computer is required to retrieve test procedures, assembly drawings and schematics as well as to input test yield data.
Perform a variety of electronic or electro-mechanical assembly tasks in support of specific production units. Uses standard electronic assembly tools and materials. May perform modifications, rework and quality testing. Collaborate with RF Engineering, Manufacturing and Quality Engineering to develop procedures and troubleshoot product to specifications.
Required Experience / Skills:
• Previous experience in the test, tune, and troubleshoot of a variety complex RF Microwave Hybrid assemblies
• Ability to work under a microscope as required to test, tune and troubleshoot RF microwave hybrid assemblies and utilize hand tools such as torque drivers, tweezers and other similar tools; Good dexterity, eye/hand coordination
• Ability to read and work from detailed process sheets and drawings; Good computer skills are required to support retrieval of drawings and work instructions as well as other job activities;
• Ability to work in a diverse team environment; Good interpersonal, teaming and communication skills
• Candidate must be able to obtain a Secret Security Clearance and must have at least an Interim Secret Security clearance prior to start
Desired Experience / Skills:
• Experience operating computer driven mechanical vibration equipment
• Experience soldering components in accordance with J-STD-001 to support the tuning process
• Experience with data analysis of RF Microwave test data
• Experience in writing test procedures and troubleshooting from schematics
• Familiarity working in an ESD and FOD controlled environment
• Experience in mechanical assembly processes of small electronic devices
• Experience working on military products in ISO 9001 / AS9100 controlled environments
CTG does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee based recruitment services for this role.
To be considered, please apply directly to this requisition using the link provided. For additional information, please contact Laura Dominguez at 888-284-6551 ext. 2114 or email@example.com. Kindly forward to any other interested parties—thank you!
CTG’s Benefits Plan allows you to select insurance coverage that best suits your lifestyle, and take part in our savings programs and educational plans. We offer Flexible Spending Accounts, a 401(k) Retirement Plan, and an Employee Stock Purchase plan. Our educational plan comprises access to more than 2,000 web-based technical, professional and business development courses.
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) has developed a reputation for responsiveness and reliability - traits that our clients say set us apart - since our founding in 1966. As one team, we create and deliver information and technology solutions that make our clients more successful and cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for information and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India and regularly posts news and other important information online at www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It's a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company across many of our global operations.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
Job Function: Service Technician
Education Level: High School Diploma/GED (±11 years)
Work Remote: No
- CTG Jobs