Cadence Design Systems, Inc. Software Engineer (Greater Boston Area) in Chelmsford, Massachusetts
At Cadence, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to make an impact on the world of technology. ***** As a condition of employment with Cadence, newly hired employees will be required to provide Cadence with proof of full vaccination, unless legally entitled to an accommodation.*****
· Develop and design Electronic Design Automation software that provides physical routing capabilities for IC Package and Printed Circuit Board design.
· Software development, debug and analysis in C/C++.
· Collaborate with Product Engineering and Customer Support to understand and capture requirements.
· Develop detailed functional specifications for new feature development and enhancements.
· Design advanced algorithms related to computational geometry, physical design databases and optimization. Profiling the solution and implementing performance improvements.
At Cadence, we have a dedicated team of self driven, self motivated engineers. We hold true to our motto of “One Cadence, One Team” and have a core belief in integrity and accountability. This team is developing Electronic Design Automation software focused on auto-routing and interactive routing of PCB and Package design.
· 1+ years work experience in C/C++ programming.
· Must have a BS or MS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or other science/engineering related field.
· Analytical skills, grasp of using classical data structures, algorithms and understanding complexity
· Experience with development in C++ and OOD, STL/Boost and design patterns
· Ability to develop/debug under Windows and Linux environment
· Cross-platform UX/UI design using QT
· Background in Computational geometry
· Experience with EDA software and Printed Circuit Design
· Experience in solving optimization problems, developing graph, heuristic, approximation, ML algorithms
This position is based in Burlington, Massachusetts (Greater Boston Area)
We’re doing work that matters. Help us solve what others can’t.
Cadence is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, basis of disability, or any other protected class.
Cadence Design Systems, Inc.
- Cadence Design Systems, Inc. Jobs