Teleflex Material Handler in Chelmsford, Massachusetts
Date: Feb 15, 2024
Location: Chelmsford, MA, US
Expected Travel : None
Requisition ID :9527
About Teleflex Incorporated
Teleflex is a global provider of clinically effective medical technologies designed to improve the health and quality of people’s lives. We apply purpose driven innovation – a relentless pursuit of identifying unmet clinical needs – to benefit patients and healthcare providers. Our portfolio is diverse, with solutions in the fields of vascular and interventional access, interventional cardiology, surgical, anesthesia, cardiac care, interventional urology, urology, emergency medicine and respiratory care. Teleflex employees worldwide are united in the understanding that what we do every day makes a difference. For more information, please visit teleflex.com.
Global Operations - Global Operations is a complex and diverse organization within the company which is responsible for product fulfilment to all our customers from end to end. We pride ourselves on being totally Customer Centric in our unrelenting focus on Improving Quality, Service and Value as perceived by our customers. Our employees are dedicated to the Global Operations Enterprise Excellence journey. Join a dynamic, growing team that offers healthcare providers an array of medical technology solutions that make a difference in patients’ lives.
The Material Handler is responsible for tactical material replenishments to the production areas (cleanroom).
• Monitors physical inventory levels in Supermarkets and physically replenishes stock as required based on process triggers
• Performs inventory transactions in SAP that move from the Kanban room into the WIP areas
• Works with the Main Warehouse to ensure the supermarkets are replenished based on material moves into WIP
• Monitors and replenishes other non-inventory areas such as gloves, bonnets, and supporting inventories into designated locations throughout the cleanroom
• Performs put-away activities for inbound materials to the operations non-inventory (2-bin)
• Move any “outbound” materials from IAB (ex: WIP that requires final pack)
• Assist with any WIP in the NC cage that is dispositioned for scrap (transactions, approvals, physical purge from the cage for disposal)
• Daily check of progress against daily schedule in packaging.
• Reviews Old raw material batches with no movement in SAP (we did this once last year)
Education / Experience Requirements
• High School Diploma or GED preferred
• 1+ years’ experience in a production/material movement role
• SAP experience preferred
• Strong communication and attention to detail
Specialized Skills / Other Requirements
• ERP System experience, preferably SAP
• Excel Skills
• Verbal/written communication skills
Teleflex, Inc. is an affirmative action & equal opportunity employer. D/V/M/F. Applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status. If you require accommodation to apply for a position, please contact us at: 877-880-8588 or Talent@Teleflex.com.
Teleflex is the home of Arrow®, Deknatel®, Hudson RCI®, LMA®, Pilling®, Rüsch®, UroLift® and Weck® – trusted brands united by a common sense of purpose.Teleflex, the Teleflex logo, Arrow, Deknatel, Hudson RCI, LMA, Pilling, Rüsch, UroLift and Weck are trademarks or registered trademarks of Teleflex Incorporated or its affiliates, in the U.S. and/or other countries.
- Teleflex Jobs