AMETEK, Inc. Electro-Mechanical Assembler/ CalibrationTechnician in Chelmsford, Massachusetts
Electro-Mechanical Assembler/ CalibrationTechnician
Position Type:Full-Time Regular
Experience Required:5 - 7 Years
Hours of Work:
Location:US - Massachusetts - Chelmsford
Division:PIP - Process & Analytical Instruments
Education Required:High School Diploma
Email a FriendSaveSaveApply Now
Job Summary: The Technician is responsible for the day-to-day calibration and troubleshooting of instruments. The successful candidate must independently coordinate the order and priority of instruments to be calibrated / troubleshot based on current open sales order lists and / or production schedules. This person will document calibration results and will work cross-functionally with peers within the department to resolve issues that may arise.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Hands-On Highly skilled assembly and oil / chemical standard calibration technician responsible for the forward production flow of all Spectro systems spanning the entire product line.
• Provide timely and accurate feedback to the Production Supervisor for collective analysis and trend identification.
• Must maintain a clean work area
Qualifications & Requirements
• 3 - 5 years of experience building and working on complex electro-mechanical products and sub- assemblies
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Familiarity with troubleshooting techniques and associated tools, including DMM’s for measurements.
• Must have demonstrated ability to read and follow assembly and test procedures.
• Must be able to use “finesse” technique when working with small intricate assemblies.
• Microsoft Office tools expertise [Excel] (mandatory)
• Must have effective cross functional communications skills
• Reliable, with overtime flexibility
• A superb team player attitude is a must
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.