Aerotek Laboratory Client Service Representative in Canton, Massachusetts
Take advantage of this unique scientific opportunity!
Manages and coordinates assigned client accounts to insure that deadlines are met. Ensures lines of communication internally and with clients are kept open. Processes incoming work and/or generates technical reports as efficiently as possible. Works according to policies and general objectives as defined by management.
- Organizes and processes incoming client samples and maintain records and/or may
prepare reviews and complete reports for assigned clients.
- Coordinate with the Operations and QA to ensure that program expectations are
achievable. Address any issues that arise with projects to ensure timely completion.
Resolves any sample receipt issues with clients or the assigned client contact.
Communicates project schedules to clients.
Contributes to program team to ensure deadlines are met.
Performs other duties as directed.
1) Bachelor's degree in the Sciences (Biology, Math, Chemistry or similar)
2) Client services focused - experience in retail or food service providing customer service and working with people
3) Strong organization and communication skills - must be able to problem-solve and think critically
4) Able to learn and understand scientific lab concepts
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Bachelors degree, customer service, problem solving and strong communication skills
Monday through Friday 8am-4pm
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Aerotek Jobs