Kelly Services REMOTE Part Time Scientist II in Cambridge, Massachusetts
Kelly Services is currently seeking a REMOTE Part Time Scientist II to work a contract assignment 12 month duration for one of our top clients. Kelly is a full service workforce solutions provider to 98% of the Fortune 100™ companies. We provide employment to more than 700,000 people annually and we deal with some of the largest and best companies both nationally and locally.
Primary Responsibilities includes:
• Establishing the company as a leader in vaccine analytical science through the application of QBD, processes, procedures and technologies in the development of best in class vaccine analytical strategies.
• Provide expertise for the generation, qualification, storage, shipment, and tracking of critical reagents involved with Biologics and Vaccine Programs to internal and external laboratories in support of testing of vaccine products.
• Ensure full alignment with AD Critical Reagents activities across the needs of other functions
• Oversee, develop and manage external and internal cross-functional activities required to deliver program goals
• Knowledge of Biologics, GMP, online tools for material tracking, and vaccine development.
• Ability to oversee the manufacture, testing and release of vaccine Reference Material and other critical reagents.
• Interfacing and coordinating with internal centers of excellence and global AD groups to coordinate AD functions in support of Critical Reagents and Reference Material
• Interfacing and designing studies with the TDT lead in support of cross-functional initiatives
• Track appropriate support for a robust critical reagent sourcing/supply strategy.
• Communicating technical information to Management and external partners.
• Writing and reviewing technical documents and regulatory submissions.
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
• PhD and a minimum of 4years experience or MS and a minimum of 6 years experience in vaccine or biologics GMP assay development or testing.
• The candidate should be a self-starter and team player who can balance the needs of an entrepreneurial environment with the requirements of a structured GMP testing environment.
• Demonstrated technical expertise in an analytical discipline related to vaccine, Critical Reagents, and biologic assay development.
• Well developed knowledge of cGMP practices as applicable to formulation, analytical development, technology transfer, and manufacturing.
• Proven experience in a matrix environment.
• Demonstrated ability to work efficiently across multiple project teams, time zones and business functions.
• Exhibit and promote company Core Competencies.
• Comply with institutional certifications and requirements in a BSL-2 environment, including shipping regulations for infectious agents
For immediate consideration, please send your resume in a WORD document to firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Kelly ® ?
Kelly® Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests—it’s the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm
- Kelly Services Jobs