Oracle Product Manager in Cambridge, Massachusetts
Overlay sales personnel providing specialist product expertise to the sales force.
Partners with Account, Technology, and Application sales representatives to qualify and close new business on Oracle solutions. Provides specific industry or product expertise to facilitate the closing of deals within sales representatives territory. Interacts with sales team to architect the solution, and develop and execute solution strategies for market. Manages solution opportunities to obtain appropriate and necessary resources for all qualified opportunities. Leads teams in the sales process for establishing market visibility and deal visibility. Presents/demonstrates solution to high level clients and industry conference attendees. May provide training to field sales on industry/solutions. Builds and maintains a network and up to date specific industry or product knowledge.
Acknowledged authority within the Corporation. Provides leadership and expertise in the development of new products/services/processes, frequently operating at the leading edge of technology. 12 years applicable experience preferred. Subject matter expertise in industry/product space. Knowledge of key industry leaders and management. Knowledge of Oracle competition. Presentation and product demonstration experience. Previous consultative selling experience preferred. Excellent communication, negotiating, and closing skills with prospects and customers. Travel may be needed. BA/BS degree in related field.
Oracle is an Affirmative Action-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Principal/Senior Industry Product Manager: Financial Service Industry
Location : Nationwide ( Remote)
Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) is building a next generation Infrastructure-as-a-Service that supports the most demanding mission-critical customer requirements, operating at cloud scale to provide a secure, distributed, multi-tenant cloud environment.
This is your opportunity to be a core part of the team that defines and delivers exciting new capabilities on OCI. The Oracle Cloud Infrastructure team is looking for Program Manager possessing deep technical skills in cloud computing, and HPC and industry verticals. The ideal candidates will have excellent customer-facing skills and a passion for educating, training, designing and building cloud solutions for a diverse and challenging set of customer solutions.
In this role you will enable OCI customers to more effectively utilize OCI services and the platform at large. As a trusted customer advocate, you will help organizations understand best practices around advanced cloud-based solutions and how to migrate FSI workloads to the cloud. You will also work closely with several OCI product teams to share customer feedback, help refine product evolution and user experience.
As a product manager your role will be to interact bring new customer on the OCI platform for various workloads in your target industry verticals. This role will have the opportunity to help shape the next generation of cloud computing and influence the adoption and usage patterns among enterprise and hyper scale customers.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Come up with GTM plan for our solution with the help of local sales teams and also develop a plan for ISV and partner ecosystem in your industry vertical area.
- Participate in technical discussions with customers, partners and Oracle field personnel to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment in the cloud.
• Capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst the field and internal teams.
• Author or contribute to customer-facing publications such as blogs, keynotes and presentations.
• Build deep relationships with senior technical and business decision makers within customers to enable them to be cloud advocates.
• Act as a technical and business liaison between customers, sales team and product team.
• Demonstrated experience in helping customer deploy cloud based solutions is desirable.
- Past experience working directly with customers in cloud computing environment is highly desirable.
• Possess 10 years of experience in your relevant industry and demonstrate an intermediate understanding of HPC/AI/ML applications architecture and data flow.
• Strong verbal and written communications skills. Past experience writing and publishing blogs and presentations.
• The successful candidate will have spent at least 5 years of their career in customer facing roles with a proven record of earning trust as well as effective collaborations across multiple internal organizations and in interactions with partner and customers.
• BS/MS degree or equivalent cloud computing experience desirable; Computer Science, Math, Engineering, or Physics degree with Technical background highly desired; Advanced Degree a plus.
• Experience deploying/migrating customers to the cloud.
• • Experience with other cloud platform including AWS, Azure or Google Compute Platform is a plus.
/At Oracle, we don’t just value differences—we celebrate them. We’re committed to creating a workplace where all kinds of people work together. We believe innovation starts with diversity and inclusion./
Title: Product Manager
Location: United States
Requisition ID: 20000ONU
- Oracle Jobs