Ricoh Americas Corporation On-Site Service Specialist- SHIPPING AND RECEIVING in Cambridge, Massachusetts
Reimagine your future.
Ricoh is an information management and digital services company connecting technology, processes, and people. Everyday our employees solve problems for companies large and small, optimizing end-to-end business solutions. At the forefront of innovation, we use a wide range of systems and image technology to make data accessible to people faster and with more insight than ever before.
Join us in the position of On-site Services Specialist where your mission is to work collaboratively with a team to perform various daily office operations at a customer location while delivering excellent customer service. The ideal candidate is friendly, customer service oriented and thrives in a team environment.
Our scope is shipping and receiving, loading dock coverage, delivery, purchase order management using SAP, vendor management, some us mail, international shipping. DOT experience prefered.
· Work independently or with a team to deliver office support services which may include:
Sort and distribute incoming/outgoing mail
Complete print and copy projects
Ensure proper functioning of office equipment
Send, receive, and deliver packages
Perform tasks related to hospitality, reception, and meeting set-up
Coordinate building support functions, light maintenance and inventory
· Be responsive to the needs of your customer and focused on providing next-level solutions
· Model the Ricoh Way behaviors to represent our brand positively and professionally
· Other duties as assigned
· High school diploma or GED required
· 1 year of customer service experience required
· Basic understanding of Microsoft Word and Outlook required
· Strong written and verbal communication skills required
· Previous mailroom experience strongly preferred
· Basic understanding of Microsoft Excel preferred
· Self-motivated, adaptable with strong problem-solving skills preferred
· Reliable, team player preferred
At Ricoh, you'll learn the skills you need to advance and fulfill your career ambitions. This is an ideal entry-level opportunity for hospitality, retail, food service and customer service workers looking for a position in a professional office environment with office hours and regular schedules.
This position comes with competitive starting pay and generous employee perks and benefits that include:
· Competitive starting pay
· Vacation eligibility after only 30 days on the job
· Paid sick time
· Health, dental and vision coverage after 30 days on the job
· Seven paid holidays plus five paid floating holidays per year
· College Tuition reimbursement
· Unparalleled training and growth opportunities
At Ricoh, we embrace and respect the collective and unique talents, experiences, and perspectives of all people. Together, we inspire remarkable innovation. That is how we live the Ricoh Way. And with our commitment to ethics, you can be sure that we are doing it with transparency, integrity and corporate social responsibility.
Ricoh Americas Corporation
- Ricoh Americas Corporation Jobs