Pegasystems, Inc. Manager, Solutions Consulting- Insurance in Cambridge, Massachusetts
The Position: The primary purpose of this role is to work in conjunction with the Account Executives to ensure a successful sales cycle to support the target account sales model. The Solutions Consulting Manager is responsible for a staff of approximately 2 to 7 Solutions Consultants and the portfolio of accounts assigned to his/her team members. The person in this role works with the sales team throughout the life cycle of each sales campaign: assisting in lead generation activity; pre-sales qualification steps; identification of business drivers and solution requirements; presentation of solutions and ROI models; relationship building; to sales closure. The Solutions Consulting Manager works in conjunction with the sales team to provide expertise and technical support throughout the life cycles of the sales campaigns and helps co-ordinate the technical resources required at different stages within the sales life cycle.
In this role, you will:
- Provide guidance and insight to both direct reports and sales team (Account Executives and Sales Directors) on viability of opportunities and strategic approach
- Ensure appropriate utilization of staff
- Work with product teams to help shape the future vision of our solutions based on customer needs
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world’s most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- A culture of success in a supportive environment
The Person: Will demonstrate a calm and thoughtful demeanor in high-pressure situations. Is someone who is inquisitive by nature and not afraid to ask tough, challenging questions.
- Experience with solution-based selling to large organizations
- Experience managing a geographically diverse team
- Familiarity with BPM and/or BRE solutions
- Programming or application development experience
We partner with our clients to deliver exceptional outcomes. –Pega Value: Client Success
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems Inc. will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
Labor Condition Applications
GDPR Candidate Privacy Notice