Nanobiosym, Inc. Engineer: Sr. Electrical Engineer in Cambridge, Massachusetts
Engineer: Sr. Electrical Engineer
11-May-2022 to 01-Jul-2022 (EST)
Cambridge, MA, USA
Email Me Similar JobsEmail Me This Job
Nanobiosym is an innovative, high-tech company that is developing novel technologies at the nexus of physics, nanotechnology, and biomedicine. Founded by MIT/Harvard alum and located in Cambridge, Massachusetts, Nanobiosym was awarded the first X-Prize to be given for healthcare.
Electrical/Electronic Design Engineer
We are looking to expand our development team with a great Sr. Design EE
You will design new and enhanced PCBs. Add new features. Write embedded low-level drivers. Assemble and test product hardware. Design and build test fixtures. Debug and fix issues on the designs created.
· Hardware ownership: Specification, architecture, design, simulation, schematics, prototype, validation, and manufacturing of circuit boards.
· Review layout concepts to finalize electrical scope.
· Transform concept layouts/designs into circuit designs
· Thoroughly document design requirements, calculations, power budgets, etc.
· Design hardware including MPU, memory, and FPGA
· Incorporate control systems into small single-board solutions.
· Contribute to gathering, evaluating, and updating hardware and driver requirements Specifications.
· Prototype and validate new designs.
· Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering.
· 5-10+ years of industry experience in electrical engineering desired.
· 5+ years' of relevant experience in:
· Autodesk Eagle, Altium, or similar CAD tools.
· Designing in Verilog and associated tools.
· Designing for FPGA and ASIC.
· Practical coding experience in C and Assembly
· 3-5 years' in LabView design and code experience.
· Master's degree in electrical engineering.
· LabView development experience
· National Instruments Certified Architect (CLM) or Developer (CLP)
· Java programming experience