Novartis Pharmaceuticals Director, Digital Media & Platform Strategy in Cambridge, Massachusetts
2020 is an exciting year for Novartis as we accelerate our growth in the digital space!
As the Director, Digital Media & Platform Strategy you will set the Novartis digital platform strategy across Novartis.com. One Novartis, and social media channels. In this role you will lead all aspects of its day-to-day implementation through innovation and engagement of Novartis primary audiences. This position not only focuses on audience needs but the digital content and platform tactics to increase audience impact.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Set and maintain channel platform strategy (@Novartis +) and content calendar
• Lead department of digital media and platform strategists responsible for managing high value above brand content within the identified priority campaigns
• Sets content strategy (paid and organic) and aligns editorial calendar in partnership with the Directors of Campaign Strategy, Editorial and Creative
• Execute audience and content strategy that both engages and activates priority partners and helps encourage behaviors that benefit the company
• Collaborates with senior communications leaders outside of the Newsroom on priority campaign content
• Set and continuously improve the platform strategy including standard operating procedures and content standards that promote a clear framework for how decisions are made about content and audience engagement across platforms
Director, Digital Media & Platform Strategy
What you will bring to this role:
• Undergraduate degree required
• Ability to hire, develop and empower team to perform at the highest level
• Collaborate and lead across a matrixed organization with a minimum of 2 years managing a team
• Thought leader on the latest strategies and developments across web & social media platforms. Serves as evangelist and ‘innovation incubator’ on digital strategies and goals
• Understands attribution, causation, and incremental lift of platforms that lead to positive sentiment and increases in Novartis reputation
• Decisive, bold and creative thinker & collaborative servant leader,
• Passionate about mentoring and developing talent
Position will Commensurate according to experience
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you are given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data, where you are empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
Join us and help us reimagine medicine.
Communications & Public Affairs
CAO - NIBR
The Novartis Group of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.