Creative Director in Cambridge, Massachusetts
Our client is seeking an experienced Creative Director with a proven track record of bringing consumer brands to life. Reporting to the VP of Brand, you will build and mentor a small in-house team, augmenting our client's in-house talent with a network of freelancers and smaller agencies to deliver a variety of creative assets that supports all our Marketing efforts. As part of the overall brand team, you will serve as an evangelist for our client's brand identity and voice, ensuring that creative across our company works to represent our client's brand in a unified and effective way.
What you'll do
• Serve as the creative leader, refining our client's brand and bringing it to life through a broad range of touchpoints to build awareness, engagement and preference
• Partner with the Brand strategy team and our client's brand agency to provide input to their work, ensuring that their results meet the creative team needs for future iterations and applications
• Work with the broader marketing team to extend agency-led campaigns into a portfolio of media assets
• Build and develop an impactful in-house creative team while using a curated network of external partners to complete projects as needed
• Provide leadership for the ongoing interpretation and evolution of our client's brand standards in support of new applications across the business
• Concept and direct multimedia work including performance creatives, email templates, banner ads, digital videos, offline collateral, content marketing design assets and social media posts
• Continually update best practices to drive response and action from our creative efforts; incorporate up-to-date research and third-party expertise (e.g. Google, Facebook, Media agency guidelines) to inform all our efforts
• Partner with UX design to evolve overall site branding and where visual design/messaging support is required to build/evolve specific elements of our site experience
• Ensure that creative projects are prioritized appropriately and delivered on time, on strategy and on budget
• Build out a team with a reputation for delivering on commitments, and for being a great team to work on and with
Creative Direction, People Management, Digital Designs, Visual Design
Innovation starts with people.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.