Microsoft Corporation Business Program Manager - Delivery Strategy and Design in Cambridge, Massachusetts
Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us to achieve our mission.
With over 15,000 employees worldwide, the Microsoft Customer Experience and Success (CEnS) organization is responsible for the strategy, design, and implementation of the Microsoft end-to-end customer experience. This newly expanded organization reflects the Microsoft ambition to be known as a customer experience company, ensuring our Microsoft mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more is enabled by delighting customers and consistently exceeding their expectations in every interaction through a connected customer experience.
Microsoft has a tremendous opportunity to exceed customer expectations and drive greater customer loyalty and trust, which leads to greater satisfaction, retention, and growth. The CEnS organization is looking for people with a passion for delivering customer success to help us build a future where customers come to us, not only because we provide industry-leading products and services, and also because we provide a differentiated and connected customer experience that is rooted in our commitment to delivering on customer outcomes.
The Delivery Strategy and Design organization is looking for a Business Program Manager to lead specific design work to drive clarity of how our Customer Facing roles work together in the Orchestration Methodology to deliver on our Connected Customer Experience goals. If you are passionate about solving large cross company challenges, driving customer value, ensuring field delivery roles have the clarity, guidance, and tools they need to do their job then this role is for you.
This Business Program Manager role will work across the Customer Experience and Success organization, ATU and STU teams to design the Account Orchestration Methodology to provide clarity around how roles align across key scenarios to drive customer outcomes, consumption goals, Enterprise Support agreements and solution and operational health.
The core responsibilities for this role are as follows:
• Lead the delivery design work around key delivery and orchestration scenarios across the Account Orchestration framework to drive clarity in how our customer facing roles, functions and digital experiences enable a connected customer experience
• Drive the creation of all relevant delivery guidance, process and tools requirements, job aides and readiness content to support the Delivery and execution of the Program
• Lead cross group virtual project team towards execution of program goals and creation of deliverables
• Deliver program and project deliverables aligned to PMO requirements and deadlines
• Establish program charter, timelines, and stakeholder map for programs you are managing
• 5+ years’ Experience working in Support Services and/or Customer Success Organizations. Deep understanding of Microsoft Support businesses and delivery roles. Demonstrated understanding of the business models and value drivers for both Microsoft and our customers.
• Executive Communication skills and ability to enable the right level of message in reporting to and updating executive management.
• Ability to work and create structure in complex, matrixed, and ambiguous situations and can respond flexibly in time sensitive situations.
• Strong end-to-end systems thinking with process orientation; ability to develop enterprise-wide solutions and frameworks.
• Strong program and project management skills; ability to drive in an environment where there are multiple strategic projects concurrently underway.
• Strong relationship building skills to support the wide range of stakeholder connections needed to achieve results.
• Well-honed written, verbal, and creative communication skills, including the ability to translate insights into content, presentations, and to create overall communication strategies.
• High energy and a “can do” attitude. Ability to motivate both self and others for high impact.
• Experience in driving change programs and dealing with change management (e.g. Prosci) and Project Management Methodologies (ie. PMI and/or PRINCE2) a plus
• Effectively collaborate with leaders in Sales, Operations, Marketing, and Domain Delivery teams in addition to field-based Account Aligned leaders and establish strong working relationships and rhythms in a matrixed environment.
• Strong analytical skills, combined with a strategic orientation, as well as an aptitude for solving complex business problems are also critical for success in this role
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form (https://careers.microsoft.com/us/en/accommodationrequest) .
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
- Microsoft Corporation Jobs