Kelly Services Associate Scientist II, Technical Development in Cambridge, Massachusetts
Job Title: Associate Scientist II—Technical Development
Primary Job Description:
• The Associate Scientist II will join Analytical Development team, focusing on testing support for gene therapy programs.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
• The individual will perform quantitative assays to measure virus titer, and assays measuring the levels of residual host DNA, protein, and other process-related impurities.
Education and Experience Requirements
• B.S. in Biochemistry, Biology, or related Biological Sciences.
• Previous experience with immunoassays, ELISAs, bioassays, and qPCR are required.
• Excellent laboratory, computer, documentation and organizational skills, as well as good communication abilities.
• Previous work with AAV or lentivirus and automation experience preferred.
Contract Length: 12 months
Pay rate: $29-31/hour
Please send your resume to Kynzie.firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this opportunity. Thank you!
Why Kelly ® ?
With Kelly, you’ll have access to some of the world’s highest-regarded scientific organizations—
providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant
projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you’ll be proud to help
advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and found opportunities for more than 9,000
scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world
a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect
with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.