Express Scripts Pick Packer in Byfield, Massachusetts
Responsible for pulling, packing, and shipping of pharmaceuticals (both refrigerated and non-refrigerated) and medical supplies. Uses various warehouse equipment, RF units, computer system AS400, manifest machines, and cherry pickers. Performs other warehouse functions including but not limited to: stocking pack stations with packing supplies, house keeping.
- Pulls order accurately, according to RF unit and order ticket.
- Verifies orders before sending to pack station.
- Manifest cartons using carrier manifest stations and verifying the carton label to the pick-ticket.
- Stack and shrink wrap cartons to specific skids by carrier ship level.
- Packs orders according to order ticket paying attention to items needing extra dunnage, ice, and special instructions.
- Use warehouse equipment, RF units, manifest machines, cherry picker, computer system.
- General housekeeping of warehouse and pack stations.
- Restocking pack stations with shipping supplies (boxes, bubble wrap, paper, air pillows, etc.).
- Return totes and carts to proper areas.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum six months to a year in a distribution center environment.
- Basic computer skills; RF unit experience helpful.
- Ability to read, write and type English; attention to detail to ensure accuracy.
- Ability and willingness to work required overtime with little to no notice.
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
Founded in 1973, Freedom Fertility Pharmacy was one of the first pharmacies to focus exclusively on the needs of fertility patients. Today, as an Express Scripts subsidiary, Freedom is America's leading fertility pharmacy, delivering more fertility medications nationwide than any other fertility-dedicated pharmacy. Our teams at Freedom specialize in the unique needs of fertility patients by providing: medication compounding, expedited delivery, superior customer service and comprehensive patient support.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
Advance your career with the company that makes it easier for people to choose better health.
Express Scripts is a leading healthcare company serving tens of millions of consumers. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, creative and committed to creating systems and service solutions that promote better health outcomes. Join the company that Fortune magazine ranked as one of the "Most Admired Companies" in the pharmacy category. Then, use your intelligence, creativity, integrity and hard work to help us enhance our products and services. We offer a highly competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, paid time off, tuition assistance and an employee stock purchase plan.
Express Scripts is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation. Express Scripts is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.