Nuance Senior Marketing Programs Manager, Enterprise Division in Burlington, Massachusetts
At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Join our Enterprise team…great customer service starts here. We design virtual assistants for intelligent and effortless customer service helping customers find the information they need using whatever channel they prefer.
The Nuance Enterprise division is seeking a Senior Marketing Programs Manager to help drive strategy, development and execution of innovative, buyer-focused programs and campaigns to drive leads, pipeline and revenue growth for our strategic security and biometrics portfolio. In this role, you’ll collaborate with a colleague to translate customer needs into high-performing, impactful campaigns that target buyers at net-new accounts and pave the way for Sales to cross-sell, up-sell and expand our solution footprint within existing customer accounts.
This position requires solid understanding of B2B demand generation, digital marketing and content marketing best practices; experience developing highly successful inbound/outbound campaigns and content that converts; exceptional writing and editing skills; and a passion for data-driven analysis and optimization of campaign performance and ROI.
As part of the North America Security field marketing team (and the broader Nuance Enterprise marketing team), you’ll work with a small group of experienced marketers that value collaboration within the team and across the matrixed sales and marketing organizations. If you’re a high-energy, tech-savvy, roll-up-your sleeves demand generation expert who has experience and innovative ideas on delivering impactful programs that drive bottom-line results, we’d like to meet you.
Principal duties and responsibilities:
As a senior marketing programs manager, you will:
• Manage strategy, development and execution for integrated acquisition and nurture programs and campaigns to drive lead, pipeline and revenue targets.
• Develop and/or source high-value content offers aligned to buyers' stage-specific information needs (white papers, e-books, analyst reports, interactive tools, case studies, Webinars, videos and more) for use in programs and campaigns across a broad range of vehicles and channels
• Write engaging, audience-focused copy for emails, landing pages, digital ads and other promotional materials.
• Partner with Product Marketing, Corporate Communications, Sales and line of business (LOB) leads to develop demand generation plans that maximize synergy and ROI across demand generation, awareness, thought leadership and product launch activities.
• Manage budgets, schedules, internal teams and resources and external agency/freelancers to drive flawless execution of multiple concurrent projects.
• Collaborate with international marketing teams on bi-directional sharing of program plans and content to maximize leverage and scale.
• Forecast, measure, analyze and report on program and campaign ROI, with a focus on driving continuous improvement.
• Keep pace with demand generation, digital marketing and content marketing trends and best practices; recommend and initiate pilots of emerging technologies and approaches for improving lead quality and volume.
• Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for securing.
Education: BA/BS degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or a related discipline.
Minimum years of work experience: 5+ years of B2B lead/demand generation experience with large and/or mid-sized technology companies, preferably some or all in the enterprise software space
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize, develop and execute demand generation plans to support the achievement of business goals.
• Ability to quickly master new technologies, markets and buyers and translate that knowledge into compelling campaigns and programs.
• Experience managing and executing email marketing, Webinar, digital advertising and content syndication programs.
• Excellent copywriting and editing skills, including the ability to write for different media and audiences.
• Exceptional project management skills, attention to detail and ability to smoothly manage complex concurrent projects.
• High-energy self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
• Articulate, polished written, verbal and presentation skills.
• Able to lead through influence and build consensus via collaboration across all functions and levels in the organization.
• Experience with Salesforce and marketing automation systems including Eloqua.
• Familiarity with the Demand Waterfall and Sirius Decisions’ core principles, best practices and KPIs/metrics for demand creation.
• Experience in marketing / generating demand for authentication, biometric security and anti-fraud solutions for customer engagement channels (voice biometrics, behavioral/facial recognition, fraud detection) strongly preferred.
Preferred skills: Experience managing agency and freelance relationships.
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communication Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 – Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
External Company URL: http://www.nuance.com/