Nuance Senior Director, Global Enablement of Operations in Burlington, Massachusetts
Do you want to be in charge of training and enabling a stellar operations team of over a 1000 people delivering AI solutions in healthcare? The position of Senior Director, Global Enablement role at Nuance Healthcare will empower you to design and deliver that experience.
As the Senior Director of Global Enablement, you will oversee all aspects of Operational Readiness for the Customer Success Organization. You will deliver just-in-time solutions to allow customers and employees to access learning how, when and where they need it, including: integrated/in-product learning and other non-live learning delivery solutions. You will partner closely with the Product Management, Commercialization, and Product Development organizations and facilitating knowledge transfer and operational launch readiness across all functional groups within the Customer Success Organization.
Your vision and leadership will play a pivotal role in our Global Customer Success Organization’s success through the design, delivery, and governance of impactful programs. You will manage a team focused on delivering programs designed to drive high employee performance aligned to customer success, solution releases, and go-to-market strategy. You will bring innovative perspectives to enablement delivery with a relentless focus on scaling the enablement experience across our customers and employees. You will be accountable for readiness of our Global Customer Success Organization to deliver our solutions to customers with high quality and efficiency.
This position requires a self-starter and a dynamic leader with a keen eye for delivering delightful customer outcomes.
· Establish a cross-functional strategy of where our enablement capabilities need to be on a rolling 24-month basis. Own and drive the plan to get us there
· Design, develop, and implement innovative learning content in all modalities to support enablement of all functions under our Customer Success Organization (CSO) and external customers: including online learning, ILT, product-embedded learning, on-demand virtual labs
· Oversee and coordinate the planning, execution, and delivery of operational readiness through the Commercialization framework: Foster a deep understanding of Nuance’s go-to-market strategy and approach, and translate that into relevant, impactful enablement
· Continuous management and refinement of learning content from inception and backlog through content retirement; including taxonomy strategy and analytics-driven content updates
· Align with CSO leaders to assess and prioritize enablement needs and translate those into effective programs developed and delivered by the team; build organizational capability that drives sustainable business results
· Cultivate strong relationships with product leaders, establishing mutual trust and an understanding of shared goals for CSO readiness and customer education on product releases
· Proactively engage to enhance outcomes-based delivery and identify potential enablement issues and opportunities, leveraging metrics-driven approach
· Educate and empower managers to help reinforce learning culture – help move CSO into a self-service model
· Deploy employee development programs: team skills benchmark initiative; skills-based talent development; Healthcare IQ and product knowledge certification.
· Implement continuous improvement solutions across the Customer Success Organization, focused on delivering a world-class customer experience
· Continuously innovate on all aspects of enablement including programs, delivery, adoption, and reporting
· 12+ years of progressive work-related experience with demonstrated proficiency in delivering measurable business results and leadership
· 5+ years of direct people management experience. Dynamic people leader with growth mindset, open to embrace new ways of working and drive change. Have a roll-up-the-sleeves attitude to dig in and partner with their own team members to drive enablement objectives
· Customer-centric mindset with focus on enablement and learning success
· Heavy background in customer enablement and automation: including in learning technologies (LMS, In-Product learning tools)
· Proven ability to structure content and remote learning at scale
· Aptitude for learning new technologies, methods, and tools of the trade, such as new training methods and practices
· Aptitude to develop/maintain understanding of market opportunity, user needs, buyer journey, sales cycle, deployment process, and ongoing delivery model to drive business growth programs.
· Excellent planning and program management skills, with demonstrable experience of owning and delivering large programs.
· Ability to deliver results working with large cross-functional teams: must be able to provide strong examples of how you have successfully managed a wide range of stakeholder interests towards a common goal
· Demonstrable experience of metrics-driven decision-making
· Experience rationalizing available resources against priorities to maximize impact of programs and staff
· Established ability to operate effectively and autonomously in situations of ambiguity
· Fully accountable and drives culture of accountability, leads w/ influence
· Good understanding of agile software development environment processes and working experience with R&D and Product Management functions
· Vendor relationship management experience
· Working knowledge of electronic medical records systems, electronic physician documentation, radiology workflow, Natural Language Processing, and/or Clinical Language Understanding is a plus.
· Bachelor’s degree in Learning & Development related field preferred.
Travel: Up to 20%, including international travel if needed
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance celebrates diversity and is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action workplace. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, military and veteran status, disability, genetics, or any other category protected by law (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf) or Nuance policy. If you need an accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 and let us know.
Nuance Communications (http://www.nuance.com/) , Inc. (Nuance) is a technology pioneer with market leadership in conversational AI and ambient intelligence. A full-service partner trusted by 77 percent of U.S. hospitals and 85 percent of the Fortune 100 companies worldwide, Nuance creates intuitive solutions that amplify people’s ability to help others.
We’ve pioneered speech technologies, natural language understanding, and machine learning for more than 20 years – and have 3000+ patents to prove it. When you join Nuance, you become part of our mission to positively transform the way people, work, connect, and interact. We are a trusted, full-service partner to the world’s leading financial, healthcare, telecommunications, retail, and government organizations, who rely on us to deliver transformative outcomes that help them push the boundaries of what’s possible.
Check out our team Life at Nuance (https://www.nuance.com/about-us/careers/life-at-nuance.html) !
- Nuance Jobs