Oracle Oracle NetSuite Business Development Representative Intern in Burlington, Massachusetts
Job Identification : 21000C4L
Job Category : All Roles
Job Locations :
Denver, Colorado, United States
Durham, North Carolina, United States
Burlington, Massachusetts, United States
Austin, Texas, United States
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Santa Monica, California, United States
Our Business Development Representative (BDR) Internship Program provides a chance to learn about an exciting and rewarding career at NetSuite. This program focuses on building product knowledge, developing business communication and sales skills and gaining industry experience. We are looking to hire our future superstar sales representative or account manager and continue to build a culture of promoting from within through our BDR Program – this internship will give you exposure to what it’s all about.
Oracle NetSuite Overview
In 1998, NetSuite pioneered the Cloud Computing revolution, establishing the world’s first company dedicated to delivering business applications over the Internet. On November 7, 2016 Oracle's acquisition of NetSuite became official, bringing together the reach of NetSuite's cloud ERP solutions for small to midsize businesses with the breadth and depth of Oracle's enterprise-grade cloud solutions for the back and front office. Today, NetSuite
Copyright © 2020, Oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved. Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners. 1220
provides a suite of cloud-based financials / Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and omnichannel commerce software that runs the business of more than 16,000 companies in more than 100 countries.
Why Oracle NetSuite
Are you driven, hardworking and eager to launch your career in a high-energy, collaborative development program at the original cloud company? We want to talk to you about joining our team. The NetSuite BDR Organization embraces the GRIND. We work as a team with integrity, develop our people, collaborate & innovate, are accountable, hold a high work ethic, and we have a contagious culture of winning.
What You’ll Do
As a Business Development Representative Intern you will:
• Research prospective clients by staying on top of industry news and trends
• Leverage NetSuite CRM and other sales tools to source new businesses and contacts
• Partner with Business Development Representatives to plan and execute sales campaigns targeting current and potential customers
• Support the Business Development Organization with ad hoc operational projects
• Work with cross functional teams such as Marketing & Enablement on projects that drive lead generation
• Learn how to source and prospect the technology space by shadowing Business Development Representatives and participating in team meetings, trainings & events
• Integrate yourself into the Business Development Organization by networking, building relationships, and owning your professional development
What You’ll Bring
Let’s see what you can achieve when you dare to be yourself. What we are looking for:
• Incoming junior or senior with a minimum GPA of 3.0 or higher- Business background is a plus
• Minimum commitment of 15 hours per week. Students must work a minimum of 5 hours per day and commit to a set schedule • Intelligent, motivated and competitive with a “roll-up-the-sleeves” and “get the job done” attitude
• Well-rounded individual with varied interests and experience • Excellent communication (verbal, written, and presentation) and interpersonal skills (outgoing and personable)
• Thrive on working in a fast-paced environment
• Strong work and/or extracurricular experience
• Effective when working independently and in team environments and is receptive to constructive criticism
• Strong business judgment and common sense
• Desire to work in tech industry with a growing company – Sales Organization
No visa sponsorship is available for this position.
Do you want to get a foot in the door and perhaps even get the chance to interview early for one of the best technology jobs in the world? If so, you may be an ideal candidate for our internship program.
Gain invaluable experience in what it is like to work at a leading global hardware and software systems innovator - Oracle. Your colleagues are industry experts and knowledgeable veterans. Your contributions will enhance real Oracle products and services. By the end of your internship you will be connected to a powerful network of professionals, managers, and executives.
Completed third year of undergraduate degree. Strong academic achievement. Strong interest in functional area of internship. Solid written and verbal skills, problem solving skills, and time management skills. Ability to work in a team environment.
Colorado Pay Range: From $18.08 to $30.73 per hour
From $37,599 to $63,922 per annum
Oracle offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes the following:
Medical, dental, and vision insurance, including expert medical opinion
Short term disability and long term disability
Life insurance and AD&D
Supplemental life insurance (Employee/Spouse/Child)
Health care and dependent care Flexible Spending Accounts
Pre-tax commuter and parking benefits
401(k) Savings and Investment Plan with company match
Flexible paid time off (unlimited or accrued vacation and sick leave)
Paid parental leave
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Financial planning and group legal
Voluntary benefits including auto, homeowner and pet insurance
Innovation starts with inclusion at Oracle. We are committed to creating a workplace where all kinds of people can be themselves and do their best work. It’s when everyone’s voice is heard and valued, that we are inspired to go beyond what’s been done before. That’s why we need people with diverse backgrounds, beliefs, and abilities to help us create the future, and are proud to be an affirmative-action equal opportunity employer.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Oracle will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records pursuant to applicable law.
- Oracle Jobs