Aerotek Manufacturing Engineer in BURLINGTON, Massachusetts
The Manufacturing Engineer will report directly to the Manufacturing Engineering Manager
the following primary responsibilities:
• Responsible for the sourcing and installation of new equipment including IQ/OQ/PQ’s.
• Construct of work centers that enable proper and efficient assembly of medical devices.
• Develop and perform engineering studies and process validations.
• Analyze production processes and identify opportunities to improve product quality and efficiency.
• Contribute to lean manufacturing program to optimize manufacturing efficiencies.
• Develop and implement improved manufacturing processes.
• Work with vendors to address supplier issues or source new materials or components.
• Evaluate products according to specifications per associated ASTM/ISO and/or other applicable standards or requirements.
• Aid in production transfers from R&D to manufacturing.
• Generate and update production document and drawing through a paperless
• Engineering Change Orders (ECO’s).
• The position will require the willingness to work on the manufacturing floor (up to 50% of the time) to learn and improve upon existing and new processes.
• Education: Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college
• Manufacturing experience with a “hands-on” ability and intuitive mechanical knowledge.
• Ability to manage a project from concept through completion.
• Experience: 1-6 years working in a medical manufacturing environment is desired but not required.
• Computer Skills: Proficient with MS office software, especially Word and Excel.
• Experience with SolidWorks.
• Familiarity with cGMP’s and ISO requirements is a plus.
• Plastics background is a plus as well
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Aerotek Jobs