Robert Half Director of Marketing in Burlington, Massachusetts
Description Our Cleint's Senior Manager / Director, Paid Search has a demonstrated track record of success when it comes to driving growth, especially from paid channels like Google Search, Bing Search, Display Advertising, and Facebook Advertising.
At the start, you will join as an individual contributor, with an opportunity to take on more responsibilities as he/she proves him/herself. To start, the primary areas of focus will be on growing their paid search channel and on using growth marketing to help with their recruiting goals -- specifically engineered to capture more interest from licensed counselors.
To be successful, the right person will have a keen business sense, with the strategic acumen needed to own multiple channels at the company. The right candidate is organized, data driven and process oriented, but also can take on writing an ad or two from time to time. They will also need to work effectively across departments, forging lasting partnerships with field and local teams, State Directors and Regional VPs.
Lastly, candidate should be customer-obsessed and believes in the power of audience feedback and A/B testing. We are huge on test and learn here!
He/she will also interface with some of our Client's agency partners, though paid search is an entirely in-house function, so our candidate should have experience with KW build outs, bid management and other optimizations that are part of the daily grind of paid search management. But that’s only the beginning. This hire is expected to eventually grow into a leadership position within the company.
And lastly, you’ll report directly to the VP of Marketing, who is a pretty okay guy and definitely was not the one who wrote this job description.
• Deep experience with paid search management - including keyword research, keyword builds, bid optimization, landing page optimization, negative kw management, ad copy testing.
• 4+ years of experience in Marketing or a Marketing-like function
• Process-driven, with the ability to run a data-centric acquisition org that maximizes productivity and ensures collaboration cross-functionally.
• Experienced in: Google Ad Words (Certification preferred), Bing AdCenter, Facebook Advertising
• Experience interfacing and partnering with multiple teams and a reputation for being a solid partner
• Excellent problem solver. You work the steps before escalating and you can work through problems with a fair amount of autonomy.
• Some people management experience is required for the role.
• Demonstrated ability to write compelling and resonant ad copy with examples of how your prose has moved the needle at your past gigs!
• Healthcare experience a plus, though not required
• Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience a plus, though not required
• Experience with a landing page testing tool is a plus, though not required
• Experience with an ad CMS + Bid automation tool (i.e. Marin, Adobe, Kenshoo) is a plus, though not required Requirements Paid Search, Digital Media Campaigns Innovation starts with people.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
- Robert Half Jobs