HarborOne Bank Director, Customer Experience in Brockton, Massachusetts
As the Director of Customer Experience you will oversee the transformation and integration of the HarborOne customer experience across the Bank. You will have a strong knowledge of and vision for a personalized customer experience that is also digitally centric. This position will have the ability to define and execute, and also be a true hands on leader. This position will be a true change agent with strong influence skills. The position will be responsible for key decisions relative to the CRM system; selection, implementation, and oversight of the CRM and spearhead its support throughout the organizations. The individual must collaborate across divisions to document a connected experience and influence the senior team.
1.) Customer Experience design and management
Create, build and establish governance for the HarborOne, end to end customer experience. This position will support planning and development across all customer facing units and will collaborate with operations and IT on the operational modifications/efficiencies needed to support the process
2.) Change Management and adoption
Design, develop, deliver, and manage a comprehensive change program to enable effective deployment, implementation and ongoing adoption of processes that impact customers and team members. Contribute to and foster a collaborative work environment through influence
3.) CRM system implementation and management
The candidate will possess strength in agile planning, governance, and process management. The candidate will be laser focused on creating scalable and, repeatable processes that enable increased visibility, connection and alignment across all departments enabling a truly connected customer experience process and roadmap.
4.) Agile Process and Governance
Lead customer centric work streams and initiative relative to the customer experience as a planner and key contributor. Act as a change agent for an agile portfolio management approach. Ensure all priorities and initiatives are committed to and track progress and outcomes on projects and initiatives with support of the PMO office.
• EDUCATION: Masters Degree or Equivalent
• EXPERIENCE: 10-15 years of experience in banking; Retail, portfolio management, transformation office, and like experience in management, consulting, strategy, business planning, program management or marketing, ideally in the technology or customer experience sector.
• 5+ years of experience managing direct and indirect teams, hiring, developing, retaining high performing talent
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Preferred candidate will be a six sigma blackbelt and experienced in applying agile, lean methodology to solving enterprise wise problems and enabling increased efficiency and effectiveness in realizing business goals.
• Strong leadership, executive presence, organizational agility, ability to impact and influence senior leaders across the company; Ability to rapidly gain/build trust and confidence of internal and external stakeholders
• Passion for customer experience, transformation, and acting as a change agent
• Ability to act as a liaison between business stakeholders and core teams to ensure successful technical fulfillment of business requirements
• Clear, concise, and convincing communications – both written and oral
• Proactive, forward thinking and ability to synthesize disparate information effectively and quickly into clear recommendations, actions, and decisions
• Project management skills, ability to develop and execute processes that facilitate collaboration, leadership team effectiveness and impact
• Forward thinking and strategic, yet pragmatic and operationally savvy, with a commitment to a job well done
LEVEL OF DECISION MAKING: Ability to plan strategically, make solid decisions based on input form peers and historical knowledge to impact the organization
LEVEL OF COMPLEXITY: Accountable for multiple complex processes or programs, contributes to annual budget based on division needs and strategy. Uses advanced logic to make highly complex judgements with a noticeable impact on division results.
HarborOne Bank is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
External Company URL: www.harborone.com