CVS Health VP, Corporate Giving in Boston, Massachusetts
CVS Health is searching for a charitable funding executive with a highly collaborative nature and the ability to develop and manage strong operating relationships with executives and professionals at all levels of a complex corporate organization.
This leader will exemplify a strong sense of purpose and passion in our fast-paced environment while demonstrating extraordinary judgment. This position requires a comprehensive financial and operational understanding of the health care industry and related sectors. We are looking for a professional that has a proven track record of success in his/her current role in corporate giving.
This leader will have outstanding executive presence, sophisticated interpersonal communications and strong public speaking skills. Work style should be collaborative and leader should demonstrate an ability to work effectively with top leaders, peers and colleagues.
• Lead all of CVS Health’s corporate giving and charitable development. This position will serve as part of the CSR senior leadership team and as a strategic advisor to the broader CSR Philanthropy team.
• Develop a comprehensive local giving strategy to develop, support and promote CVS Health’s reputation on a local, regional and national level.
• Responsible for defining new opportunities and interfacing with key internal constituents as well as external stakeholders including non-profit partners, clients and community leaders with a focus on advancing the company’s reputation.
• Collaborate with peers across business units and throughout shared services teams to provide charitable support in important markets and on issues we care about at CVS Health.
• Manage comprehensive quarterly/annual budget and operating plans, and manage within available resources.
• 15-20 years of experience in the business/philanthropic/investment required
• Financial background required
• Ability to support and influence leaders across the enterprise in a highly matrix organization in a fast-paced environment.
• Strategic thinker able to identify partnerships and enhancing our brand
• Leadership experience in a health organization
• Excellent verbal and written communication, analytical, and organizational skills, including an ability to write well under deadlines pressures.
• Demonstrated experience in influencing senior executives, including C-suite
• Demonstrated experience developing influencer/stakeholder strategies
• Demonstrated experience in managing through complex internal/external issues
• Highly professional demeanor, strong presence and interpersonal skills, with an ability to create effective partnerships with key internal and external stakeholders
• Experience managing agency and vendor relationships
• Experience in issues management, including high-profile media engagement
• Ability to anticipate and resolve problems effectively
• Detail-oriented, self-initiating, organized, and capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously and independently
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize work in complex and time-sensitive situations
• Demonstrated ability to operate successfully within a dynamic team culture and changing environment
• Ability to travel 20% of time.
• Strong experience in the health care industry preferred
• Sales experience preferred
Bachelor's degree required
Master's degree preferred
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
- CVS Health Jobs