UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Vice President, Sales - Healthcare in Boston, Massachusetts
Vice President, Sales - Healthcare
Travel Amount Required:
Up to 50%
Chicago - Illinois - United States, Dallas - Texas - United States, Kansas City - Missouri - United States, St. Louis - Missouri - United States, USA - USA - Remote
Description & Qualifications
A company culture that breeds and supports success at every level, putting our employees first! Challenging? Yes! UKG expects a lot from our sales executives, and we provide a lot for our teams to succeed. Rewarding? Absolutely! You will have confidence in the performance of the solutions you sell and in the quality of service your customers will receive, ensuring your accounts will be satisfied with their decision to continue to work with UKG!
The Vice President, Sales role involves managing several sales executives, coordinating sales, pre-sales, contract negotiations, administrative and marketing functions within the healthcare vertical. Lead the sales executives managing named Post Acute & Senior Living vertical accounts nationwide in UKG’s Healthcare vertical to maximize sales revenue and exceed annual profitability goals. Responsibilities involve managing regional profit and loss activity by maintaining desired profit margins, sales, and spending budgets with a team quota in excess of $13 million in new annual recurring revenue.
• Manage and support our named customer base sales executives in their professional ability to grow, strategize, and sell
• Partner with sales executives to sell while helping them differentiate themselves through creativity, humility, and integrity
• Lead by example through passion, knowledge, and availability
• Practice our people first mindset daily through a vision of entrepreneurial processes and healthy team practices
• Ensure success of sales team, including:
o Strong record of achieving team quotas
o Develop sales ability and talent
o Foster positive team environment and morale
o Motivate individual members to achieve their potential
• Evaluate and adjust performance through processes that drive sales
• Coordinate with sales leadership to drive customer base sales strategy
• Successful demonstrated track record of managing sales executives, driving process, results, & sales enablement through a sales organization
• Strong leadership qualities and at least 5 years’ experience managing a winning team of sales executives focused on selling/upselling software solutions at the C level
• Experience selling or leading a team selling Enterprise Level SaaS WFM or HCM software
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or Engineering strongly preferred
• Experience with commercially available selling methodology and system desired
• 10+ years of outside sales experience
• Knowledge of complex software development lifecycle
• Strong work ethic and operate with high level of integrity, honesty, and commitment to self and others
• 50% nationwide travel expected
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO is the Law poster (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) and its supplement .
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here (https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf) .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com.
UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group)
- UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Jobs