CDM Smith Treasury Accountant in Boston, Massachusetts
CDM Smith is seeking a Treasury Accountant to join our Corporate Treasury group in our Boston Headquarters. Under direct supervision, provides entry level administrative and analytical duties in support of the firm’s Treasury function. Prepares, maintains and monitors records within the cash management and Treasury area.
• Prepares the daily cash worksheet, determines cash needs/surplus and provides daily updates of investment activity to management.
• Records miscellaneous and inter-company deposits to the general ledger.
• Initiates electronic wire transfers and ACH transactions using bank software.
• Monitors and coordinates account receivable posting performed in the field.
• Opens and closes bank accounts according to the firm’s needs and monitors/updates signature cards. Coordinates third-party insurance certificate requests.
• Facilitates the communication between the firm’s insurance company and the firm’s offices.
• Invests excess funds and redeems invested funds when needed.Participates in monthly general ledger closing process.
• Performs other duties as requested.
CDM Smith Employment Type:
0 years’ experience
Domestic and/or international travel may be required. The frequency of travel is contingent on specific duties, responsibilities, and the essential functions of the position, which may vary depending on workload and project demands.
• Bank of America CashPro experience
We attract the best people in the industry, supporting their efforts to learn and grow. We strive to create a challenging and progressive work environment. We provide career opportunities that span a variety of disciplines and geographic locations, with projects that our employees plan, design, build and operate as diverse as the needs of our clients. CDM Smith is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Why CDM Smith?:
CDM Smith provides lasting and integrated solutions in water, environment, transportation, energy and facilities to public and private clients worldwide. As a full-service consulting, engineering, construction, and operations firm, we deliver exceptional client service, quality results and enduring value across the entire project life cycle.
Job Site Location:
Massachusetts - Boston
All vendors must have a signed CDM Smith Placement Agreement from the CDM Smith Recruitment Center Manager to receive payment for your placement. Verbal or written commitments from any other member of the CDM Smith staff will not be considered binding terms. All unsolicited resumes sent to CDM Smith and any resume submitted to any employee outside of CDM Smith Recruiting Center Team (RCT) will be considered property of CDM Smith. CDM Smith will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
Amount of Travel Required:
Visa Sponsorship Available:
No - We will not support sponsorship, i.e. H-1B or TN Visas for this position
Skills and Abilities:
• Knowledge of MS Office Suite with an emphasis on Excel required.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work in a team environment.
- CDM Smith Jobs