Ricoh Americas Corporation Technology Services Support Specialist- Field Support, Commercial & Industrial Print in Boston, Massachusetts
RICOH EMPOWERS WORKPLACES using innovative technologies & services enabling individuals to work smarter. Our people deliver on the promise of Service Excellence. Ricoh offers a full portfolio of benefit and employee programs such as:
- Medical Coverage & Vision Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Short/Long Term Disability
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Spouse and Dependent Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- EAP and Work Life Benefits
- Time off Benefits including: Vacation, Sick, and Holiday
- Tuition Reimbursement......and many more
Our team is made up of full and part time employees. These roles are permanent positions that play a critical role in delivering Ricoh's services and solutions to our customers. Ricoh offers positions with a developmental path and a range of training resources to meet our employees' needs. From on-boarding training to continued development for all of our employees, we provide many resources to set our employees up for continued success. Ricoh works to motivate employees with competitive pay and benefits that are affordable. We offer proven career paths - locally, regionally, and nationally. WE ARE RICOH! Apply today!
This position requires the solution technology level skills to work independently as a product/services solutions specialist in servicing and/or training on certain business support work area needs/offerings. Also include new business and other various support functions as developed or assigned.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs product specialist solution skill services including configuring, installing, troubleshooting, networking, maintaining, and training as assigned in their area of responsibility expertise.
- Performs full range of product repair, customer training, equipment and work flow observation, and engages in problem solving sharing solutions to improve methods.
- Proactively seeks volume building opportunities that result in increased utilization of Ricoh equipment, supplies and services.
- Assembles/adjusts/maintains and shares expertise on products according to specs, and/or relevant documentation/instruction. Performs the same for equipment operations.
- Considered a resource for others when solutions level expertise/skill is required. Works independently, shows knowledge and command of a range of products, environments and potential issues relevant to assigned roles and responsibilities.
- Customer Services
- Maintains productive, professional relationships with all customers and Ricoh personnel and contributes to the overall success of the team.
- Understands and promotes Ricoh's support functions and offerings, anticipates and manages customer needs.
- Manage Workload
- Responsible for managing own time and schedule and assists in support of solutions time/schedule.
- Effectively executes all required workload management and call handling procedures, using current field call management requirements.
- Performs a full range of services including customer training, equipment and work flow observation, and solution presentation for improved methods.
- Complies with all company policies and completes administrative tasks in an accurate and timely manner.
- Performs administrative duties as assigned including maintaining required logs, processes and reports.
- Completes all required administrative tasks in an accurate and timely manner.
- Accounts for all time and activity by recording information through the proper tracking system.
- Responsible for maintaining a "car stock" and/or customer on-site inventory as assigned/necessary.
- Achieves expected productivity levels associated with assigned workload and level of experience.
- Actively participates in Ricoh Extra Value program opportunities as defined, (CS212, etc) and bills accordingly.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
- Requires a valid state driver's license and minimum level of auto insurance coverage per Ricoh policy for positions entailing extensive use of personal car while on company business.
- Requires high school diploma. Completed classes and experience involving computers, electronics, mechanics, basic network and basic connectivity and printing software application is desired.
- Meets the requirements listed in the Technology Services Training Role Inventory and Certification Program for the assigned role as defined by the manager.
- Follow this internal link for the certification requirement document. https://rworld.ricoh-usa.com/docs/DOC-766716
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
Ricoh Americas Corporation
- Ricoh Americas Corporation Jobs