Aramco Services Company Sustainability Research Scientist (624) in Boston, Massachusetts
Join a growing team focused on addressing sustainability challenges within the Oil and Gas industry through the development of advanced materials and catalysts. Work with senior scientists to make significant contributions to the synthesis, analysis, and performance testing of novel technologies (e.g. nanomaterials, polymers, catalysts, and reactor design and fabrication)
Duties & Responsibilities
· Operate and manage, catalytic reactors, analytical instruments, and other laboratory equipment.
· Perform synthesis, characterization, and/or performance testing of novel materials.
· Contribute to ongoing projects via independent research into the scientific literature and design of meaningful experiments.
· Apply Safety policies in the workplace (with an active role in regular laboratory safety inspections) and upkeep of accurate safety records.
· Keep accurate records of experimental work and communicate research progress through written and oral presentations within the research team, as well as broader professional presentations.
· Perform other miscellaneous related duties as requested.
Education and Experience
· B.S. Degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Material or Polymer Science or a related field
· Three (3) year’s work experience in a substantive industrial, technological or laboratory area relevant to the jobs assignment
· Candidates with experience in organic/inorganic synthesis, or catalytic reactor operation will be a given special consideration.
· Candidate should be comfortable in working independently or part of a project team, with frequent project presentations with potential travel to meetings and technical conferences
· Must be able to communicate and comprehend accurately, clearly and concisely in English at a level required to perform the job as outlined
· Must possess good work habits, a strong work ethic, and be able to adhere to company work hours, policies, and standard business etiquette
NO THIRD PARTY CANDIDATES ACCEPTED
Powered by JazzHR