Ford Motor Company Sr. Content Channel Strategist in Boston, Massachusetts
In this position, you will...
• Define content formats and channel placements for brand and product communications and campaigns.
• Maximize content value by partnering with creative teams to further develop creative and content ideas beyond the obvious set of deliverables.
• Partner with UX/UI teams to define content plans for brand and product websites, landing pages, mobile apps, etc.
What you'll do...
• Deliver strategic presentations and content briefings for campaigns and content executions to internal and external audiences.
• Proactively stay informed about new digital and social media trends, as it relates to content formats and strategies, to inform creative teams and stakeholders on emerging opportunities.
• Ensure content stays on strategy and is appropriate for the digital/social medium.
• Evaluate content and placement performance in partnership with data and analytics teams to define future strategies
• Audit existing owned and earned channels to define what needs to be updated when.
• Bachelor’s degree or professional equivalent.
• 5+ years of professional experience in a related role within an agency or department: advertising, PR, digital, social media, etc.
• Proficient in MS Word and MS PowerPoint.
• Demonstrated ability to lead content and channel strategy for a major brand.
Even better, you may have...
• Must be self-motivated, smart-working, well-organized, and resilient to ever-changing timelines, requests, and deliverables
• Ongoing drive to understand emerging techniques, trends and philosophies in technology, interaction, social media and storytelling through content
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Expert level attention to detail
• Experience working in the automotive and/or technology industries (not mandatory)
• Ability to prioritize work across engagements based on short and long-term needs
• Bonus Skills: blogging, journalism, technical writing, proofreading, PR, UX, etc.
You may not check every box, or your experience may look a little different from what we've outlined, but if you think you can bring value to Ford Motor Company, we encourage you to apply!
As an established global company, we offer the benefit of choice. You can choose what your Ford future will look like: will your story span the globe, or keep you close to home? Will your career be a deep dive into what you love, or a series of new teams and new skills? Will you be a leader, a changemaker, a technical expert, a culture builder…or all of the above? No matter what you choose, we offer a work life that works for you, including:
• Immediate medical, dental, and prescription drug coverage.
• Flexible family care, parental leave, new parent ramp-up programs, subsidized back-up child care and more.
• Vehicle discount program for employees and family members, and management leases.
• Tuition assistance.
• Established and active employee resource groups.
• Paid time off for individual and team community service.
• A generous schedule of paid holidays, including the week between Christmas and New Year’s Day.
• Paid time off and the option to purchase additional vacation time.
For a detailed look at our benefits, click here:
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Candidates for positions with Ford Motor Company must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or protected veteran status.
At Ford, the health and safety of our employees is our top priority. Vaccination has been proven to play a critical role in combating COVID-19. As a result, Ford has made the decision to require U.S. salaried employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless employees require an accommodation for religious or medical reasons. Being fully vaccinated means that an individual is at least two weeks past their final dose of an authorized COVID-19 vaccine regimen. As a condition of employment, newly hired employees will be required to provide proof of their COVID-19 vaccination or an approved medical or religious exemption.
Requisition ID : 9507
Ford Motor Company
- Ford Motor Company Jobs