Verint Systems, Inc. Solution Consultant in Boston, Massachusetts
Location US-Remote (United States)
Job ID 15960
At Verint, we believe customer engagement is at the core of global brands. Our mission is to help organizations discover opportunities scarcely imagined by connecting work, data, and experiences enterprise wide. We hire innovators with the passion, creativity, and drive to answer constantly shifting market challenges and deliver impactful results for our customers. Our commitment to attracting and retaining a talented, diverse, and engaged team creates a collaborative environment that openly celebrates all cultures and affords personal and professional growth opportunities. Learn more at www.Verint.com.
Overview of Job Function:
The Solution Consultant serves as a product and industry expert, effectively describing and demonstrating Verint’s solutions as well as promoting our vision and approach during the pre-sales processes. This role leverages broad solution knowledge of the requirements and challenges enterprises face with branch banking, ensuring delivery of the most competitive, value-based solution Verint can offer to meet customer objectives. The focus of this role will be working in the Kiran branch workforce management applications.
The Solution Consultant produces high level solution design work for complex solution implementations that incorporate both Verint products and related professional services. The role delivers customer discovery sessions, demonstrations, technological reviews and solution presentations to move opportunities towards closure and supports the sales team in meeting the revenue targets by linking Verint’s solutions with the prospects business drivers. The Solution Consultant delivers customer discovery sessions, demonstrations, technological reviews and solution presentations to move opportunities towards closure and supports the sales team in meeting revenue targets by linking Verint’s solutions with the prospects business drivers.
Principle Duties and Essential Responsibilities:
• Partner with Account Executives and Customer Success Managers to shape the vision of prospects and existing clients, and present Verint’s thought leadership around solutions.
• Recommend program best practices and deliver compelling product demonstrations that highlight how Verint’s solutions help our customers achieve their desired business outcomes.
• Generate detailed business reports and action plans identifying areas of strengths and weaknesses within the customers/prospects operational and business processes clearly identifying where Verint can offer operational excellence and bring clear business advantage.
• As a member of the Solution Consulting team, contribute to over-achieve on the defined sales and renewal targets.
• Collaborate with Sales Account Executives and Customer Success Managers to assign resources to opportunities, define/execute account, and deal strategy.
• Drive sales best practice cycle and ensure all steps are completed, including discovery process, dry runs, attending key deal events, managing post meeting/demo debriefs, etc.
• Leverage your broad solution knowledge to assist with creative solution development, ensuring delivery of the most competitive, value-based solutions Verint can offer to meet customer objectives.
• Perform customer discovery by leveraging a repeatable process to identify and document business goals and desired outcomes for their programs.
• Achieve trusted advisor status with prospects and customers.
• Create RFP templates and responses that demonstrate the value of Verint.
• Collaborate with a cross functional Verint team to exceed our business goals.
• Represent Verint as thought leaders at industry events.
• Bachelor’s degree in business, technology or related degree, or equivalent work experience
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a consulting or presales role with a successful track record in the complex pre-sales process, preferably in enterprise software solution selling
• Experience with SaaS and on-premises software licensing and deployment models
• Proven experience interfacing with senior and middle management to demonstrate the value of solutions and advising on how customers achieve their desired outcomes
• Ability to plan and manage at both the strategic and operational level
• Experience building out process and frameworks/toolkits for solution discovery and delivery
• Ability to demonstrate software to executive audiences
• Ability to create a compelling, value-based presentations
• Ability to interpret critical business challenges and translate to optimal business process recommendations – multi-level and organizational opportunities
• Demonstrated history of working with customers and collaborating with extended sales teams to help complete a complex solution sale
• Ability to grasp and describe technology concepts using terminology that an operations person or executive can understand
• Analytical experience working with data to solve business problems
• Must have high integrity, a can-do attitude, and be a team player
• This position requires travel up to 50%.
• The ability to obtain the necessary credit line required to travel
• Successful completion of a background screening process including, but not limited to, employment verifications, criminal search, OFAC, SS Verification, as well as credit and drug screening, where applicable and in accordance with federal and local regulations
• Experience in the Financial Services/Banking industry
• Hands on experience with Verint’s Kiran solution set and competitive alternatives
• Success working in matrix management environments
As an equal opportunity employer, Verint Systems Inc. prides itself in providing employees with a work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. This means we are committed to providing equal opportunity to all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to one’s race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status, creed, genetic predisposition or carrier status, sexual orientation, Veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including but not limited to hiring, placement, promotion, compensation, training, leave of absence or termination.
Verint Systems, Inc.
- Verint Systems, Inc. Jobs