IQVIA Software QA Engineer 2 in Boston, Massachusetts
Under broad guidance, executes and verifies software application tests.
• Analyzes business and functional requirements for completeness; derives valid test cases.
• Carries out procedures to ensure that all information systems products and services meet minimum organization standards and end-user requirements.
• Defines master test plans to document overall testing strategy for a project.
• Executes test scripts to test software, documenting validation of test scenarios, defects, and resolution.
• Analyzes test results; reviews test plans and supporting execution documentation as required.
• Provides risk assessment throughout test cycles and create lessons learned summary upon completion of project.
• Reads, analyzes, and interprets project requirement and technical design documents.
• Writes test plans for application functionality and software systems using a prescribed style and format.
• Effectively presents information in both written and verbal form to management, customers (internal only), or other technical personnel.
• Bachelor's Degree Computer Science, a related field or equivalent experience
• Three (3) years related experience in quality assurance and testing
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com .
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.
IQVIA is a world leader in using data, technology, advanced analytics, and expertise to help customers drive healthcare – and human health – forward. Together with the companies we serve, we are enabling a more modern, more effective and more efficient healthcare system, and creating breakthrough solutions that transform business and patient outcomes.
To get there, it takes diverse skills and a curiosity to explore new possibilities. No matter your role, everyone at IQVIA, including our colleagues at Q² Solutions, contributes to our shared goal of improving human health. Thank you for your interest in growing your career with us.
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
- IQVIA Jobs