IQVIA Software QA Engineer 2 in Boston, Massachusetts
Lead QA automation projects from design through production; expanding the turnip automation code base for new application requirements and functionality.
· Write and execute test protocols in Zephyr for new and existing functionality as part of regression testing efforts.
· Create and maintain datasets to support manual, automated, and performance testing efforts to ensure faster executions and preventing replicating manual data creation efforts.
· Write clear validation documentation to support our GxP regulatory requirements describing each action and step taken to test and validate the applications requirements
· Communicate with development and professional services departments regarding identified issues to determine ways to replicate and the root cause of said issues
· Assist with test automation efforts by performing code reviews of other automation engineers, running automation suites, and analyzing automation results.
· Assist with performance testing efforts by writing test scripts and analyzing results of automated performance tests on mission critical functionality
· Mentor and train junior automation engineers in best practices to ensure high coding standards, efficient automation scripts, and faster development turn around.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com .
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.
IQVIA is a world leader in using data, technology, advanced analytics, and expertise to help customers drive healthcare – and human health – forward. Together with the companies we serve, we are enabling a more modern, more effective and more efficient healthcare system, and creating breakthrough solutions that transform business and patient outcomes.
To get there, it takes diverse skills and a curiosity to explore new possibilities. No matter your role, everyone at IQVIA, including our colleagues at Q² Solutions, contributes to our shared goal of improving human health. Thank you for your interest in growing your career with us.
- IQVIA Jobs