Vaisala Inc. Service Coordinator in Boston, Massachusetts
Vaisala has been predicting the unpredictable for over 80 years. We are a global leader in weather and industrial measurements, and our technologies can be found in demanding environments from hospitals, national parks and data centers to airports and wind farms all over the world– and beyond! We offer you a career with a clear purpose and a chance to create observations for a better world.
Innovation is at the heart of our company and we believe in developing cutting-edge technology. With our 1,600 professionals worldwide we intend to stay on top of our game and this is where you come in.
In the Industrial Measurements business unit our global team develops measurement instruments and sells to thousands of Vaisala’s customers in life science, power transmission and many other industrial application markets ranging from automotive to the food industries.
The Service Coordinator role has regional, global, and local scope. The person in this role will help drive repeat CRS business through sales of services, modernization, and service agreements. They are also responsible for delivering the highest quality service support to customers by thorough and timely day to day management of service sales orders. In addition, the right candidate will lead in the building of processes and reports using Vaisala’s Salesforce platform.
Your key responsibilities include
• Responsible for all customer communication
• Opens and issues service requests, which include: identifying service options available, providing RMA to customer and upselling of services.
• Quotes calibrations and repairs
• Places purchase orders for repairs performed by subcontractors
• Follows Vaisala Care and CRS process and supports sourcing, spare parts and recall processes.
• Implements process initiatives throughout the department
• Responsible for correctness of invoices
• Processes intercompany repair orders
Who we are looking for
• Associates Degree or a minimum of 5 years work experience in related field.
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Active approach on learning new things
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Advanced knowledge of Salesforce CRM platform is highly desirable
The atmosphere at Vaisala buzzes with curiosity because in our line of work there are always things to discover and learn. We embrace new ideas and have bright colleagues from experienced experts at the top of their fields to young talents at the start of their careers.
We take pride in being pioneers who strive to bring about positive changes in both the society and environment, and our work is not done yet. Take advantage of this opportunity and join our team to make a difference!
Vaisala offers a competitive benefits package including: health, dental and vision insurance, flexible spending accounts, company paid life, long and short term disability, 401K plan with company match and tuition reimbursement. We also offer holiday pay and a generous paid time off plan.
Please include your salary requirements in your application.
To be considered for this position you must currently be eligible to work in the U.S. Vaisala participates in the E-Verify employment verification system. Candidates are subject to a personal work preference assessment and complete background check prior to an offer being extended.
Vaisala is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.