Siemens SEO Manager in Boston, Massachusetts
Mendix is on a mission to enable anyone in any organization – from the marketing coordinator to the software developer to the CEO – to create things that are transformational for their company. We are fundamentally reinventing the way applications are created and we’re reinventing the future of software development. Sounds ambitious, right? We agree.
Not to brag, but nearly 4,000 organizations worldwide, including KLM, Medtronic, Merck, and Philips, rely on Mendix to build web and mobile applications. Thousands of our customers use our platform to delight their clients and empower their employees. It’s no surprise that we’re a recognized Leader by Gartner and Forrester in a red-hot market expected to exceed $21 billion by 2022. Ok, maybe we did want to brag a little. But we’re proud of what we’ve accomplished…and…we’re humble enough to admit that we need you to make us even more effective.
At Mendix, we compete within an emerging technology category called “low-code”. The category is extremely competitive, both when we are selling our platform to prospects, and also specifically within the search engine optimization space. We’ve already done a great job in ranking our website for key low-code search terms – now we need to defend those existing rankings and expand our reach more broadly.
While defending our existing rankings is important, the bulk of your time will be spent helping us scale our search engine presence by identifying targeted keyword groups and leading the charge to get Mendix ranked for those keywords.
As the Search Engine Optimization Manager, you’ll be responsible for developing the strategy, measurement and execution of all SEO initiatives for Mendix globally. The successful candidate will have hands-on experience and a proven successful track record for brands competing for high value keywords.
· Develop global SEO strategy, including the definition of requirements, tasks, and resources needed to succeed
· Manage and execute implementation of this SEO strategy
· Close collaboration with multiple teams within marketing, including website team, product marketing, communications and content marketing
· Keep pace with SEO industry trends and developments
· Perform keyword research
· Provide technical SEO analysis as needed
· Provide recommendations and execute/manage strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword specific
· Develop and implement link building campaigns, working closely with our Communications team
· Outline SEO targeted content as needed (example resource pages, content hubs)
· Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across targeted regions
· Monitor and evaluate web analytics dashboards and reports in order to develop and recommend SEO strategies
· Regular reporting on SEO, organic traffic and YoY growth and goal tracking
· 3+ years of experience in Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
· Experience with SEO for B2B technology preferred, either through clients at an agency or a client-side role
· Experience working with popular keyword analysis tools (Google Ads, SEMRush, etc.)
· Experience tracking keyword rankings across multiple regions and reporting back results on a monthly cadence
· Experience working within Wordpress
· High-level proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
· Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools
· Experience with international SEO a major plus
Our Guiding Principles
While we live on different continents, speak different languages, and work on different things, we are bound by our “MendixBlue” guiding principles. Being “MendixBlue” means that you live the culture, and you consistently improve it as we grow. It’s kind of a big deal.
We put the customer first . Without our customers, we have no business. So, if you act in the best interest of our customers, always…you belong here.
We think big . We work to have a meaningful, lasting impact on the world. So, if you aim high and think long term…you belong here.
We innovate . We want to be what happens next. So, if you ask “what if?” and work to find a way or make one…you belong here.
We nurture talent . We look, not just at the sum of what an individual has done, but at the potential of who they can be. So, if you’re up for learning from your failures…you belong here.
We hear every voice . Inflated egos don’t last here, humility does. So, if you share credit and ensure that the best ideas win – regardless of who they come from…you belong here.
We own it . If something needs doing, we do it. So, if you focus on the outcome, and take initiative to get it done…you belong here.
We have fun . We use laughter as a common language. We can ask for help and we’re happy to give it. So, if you find joy and purpose in what you do…you belong here.
Make your career at Mendix.
There are precious few jobs that let you create the future. But you’ll find one at Mendix. We are at a pivotal time in our company’s existence: where rapid growth meets stable funding. This is the time for industrious people to raise their hands to solve the next generation of problems. Mendix is a place where ambitious people can thrive; where you can identify an issue, propose a solution, and build the structure to make it happen.
Important to know: Mendix is a Siemens business, which means we’re backed by the resources and stability of one of the world’s largest and most forward-looking enterprises. Think: job security.
Since our company was founded in 2005, our aim has been to create a great work environment for people at all stages in their careers. That’s why we are so pleased and honored that we were rated a top Cloud Computing Company to work for in 2019, based on feedback from our employees on Glassdoor. With offices in the Netherlands, the UK, Germany, and the US, (and more coming), we provide an international playground to truly impact the world through low-code.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/OFCCP/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf) .
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here (https://new.siemens.com/us/en/general/legal/us-internet-privacy-notice-state-rights.html) .
- Siemens Jobs