Robert Half Senior Product Manager in Boston, Massachusetts
About the role
Looking for an opportunity to redefine the payments industry? We are seeking an accomplished Senior Technical Product Manager who is passionate about solving customer (internal and external) problems and building impactful solutions. If you know what's needed to make very complex or interconnected cloud-based products and teams successful, understand the big picture, and are able to achieve, come join us! In this role, you will:
· Support architectural and technical requirements that supports the feature roadmaps from concept through delivery
· Gather, analyze and translate technical needs into actionable, clearly-defined user stories
· Prioritize user stories to be aligned with engineering, quality, and architecture’s overall vision and strategy for the product
· Deliver impact and results by defining success metrics, analyzing data for insights, prioritizing what to build, and coordinating with partner teams to align efforts to business strategies
· Communicate and collaborate by articulating the “why” and "what" customer problem to solve, working with others, and balancing their point of view with solicited input of others
· Inform strategy by monitoring competitors, understanding customer needs and technical designs of products to serve them
· Mobilize your teams to do their best work by providing clear direction, handling dependencies, removing blockers and applying effective operating rhythms
3+ years of proficient ability in a product management role, with a focus on building technology products (ideally cloud focused)
Defines annual and quarterly product goals, objectives, estimated impact and success metrics that align to business strategy and product vision
Plans across multiple teams, estimating level of effort, and identifying dependencies and resource needs
Balances strategic priorities, business goals, user needs, technical feasibility, and time to market to define impactful product solutions
Delivers on-time every time: gets to the core of a problem, identifies what needs to be done, and mobilizes teams to get results
Appropriately and timely communicates and crafts documentation for varying levels of complexity, breath, or audience
Investigates metrics movements and makes data driven product decisions
Finds common ground, and leads, inspires and mentors
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
- Robert Half Jobs