J&J Family of Companies Senior Medical Science Liaison, Infectious Diseases – Northern CA, OR, WA, UT, ID, NV, AK and HI in Boston, Massachusetts
Janssen Scientific Affairs, LLC, a Johnson and Johnson Company, is recruiting for a Senior Medical Science Liaison (MSL) – Infectious Disease to cover the following region: Northern California, Oregon, Washington, Utah, Idaho, Nevada, Alaska, and Hawaii. This is a field-based position and the candidate must live in the region and have access to a major metropolitan airport.
Janssen Scientific Affairs, LLC is dedicated to providing medical information and consultative support to the Janssen pharmaceutical companies.
Janssen Therapeutics, Division of Janssen Products, LP, is dedicated to delivering medicines that help healthcare professionals address unmet needs in people living with HIV and other infectious diseases. Please visit http://www.janssentherapeutics.com/ for more information.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
Provides on-label product information and disease state presentations to a select group of key opinion leaders (KOLs) and population-health decision makers (PHDMs) along with responding to unsolicited medical information requests (MIRs) from health care providers (HCPs). The Sr. MSL also champion’s investigator- initiated proposal concepts and provides research support for company sponsored studies.
The Sr. MSL attends scientific conferences to gather and understand new scientific information relevant to the company and the external scientific community.
Sr. MSLs assist in leadership and mentoring activities for the team, as directed and proactively identified.
• A minimum of a PharmD, MD/DO, or PhD, is required. Will consider PA or NP with equivalent experience.
• At least 2 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry (as a Medical Liaison or equivalent) AND/OR in a clinical/academic setting required.
• Clinical experience in the field of HIV and/or Infectious Diseases is strongly preferred.
• Prior experience in research and/or with analysis of clinical research data or exposure to pharmaceutical industry interactions as an employee or key customer is strongly preferred.
• Ability to travel at least 70% in region including overnight stays required.
• A valid U.S. driver's license is required.
United States-California-San Francisco-
North America-United States
Janssen Scientific Affairs, LLC (6120)
Medical Science Liaison