CVS Health Senior Manager, UX Lead (HealthHUBs) in Boston, Massachusetts
Digital will play an important role in supporting customer experiences in our new Health Hub format, scaling to 1,500 locations over the next two years. HealthHUB locations offer a broad range of health care services, wellness products, trusted advice, and personalized care, with the ease of walking right into a local CVS Pharmacy. Digital experiences will support new in-store offerings and services by making them easy to find, by enabling customers to research and schedule online, and by enabling customers to stay connected to their care providers.
As an integral member of our Digital UX team, this position is responsible for leading the UX strategy and design to support the growth of our new "HealthHUB" store format.
Design Leadership Responsibilities:
• Collaborate with UX team members and product, business and technology partners to ensure shared understanding of business and user goals
• Conceptualize, design and define breakthrough user experiences, drawing inspiration from research, user goals, and the world around you
• Partner with research, optimization, and analytics teams when appropriate to inform and validate design decisions
• Gain stakeholder support for designs by clearly communicating design vision and rationale
• Translate complex cognitive challenges across multiple projects into elegant user experiences delivered across multiple channels (digital, phone, in store)
• Develop deep understanding of customer journeys, personas and segmentation within your portfolio of projects
• Collaborate with other UX, Product, and Development managers to ensure alignment across projects
• Proactively work with reports to ensure high quality designs and stakeholder satisfaction
• Collaborate with other UX managers and UX director on UX strategy
• 8+ years of experience in UX design
• 5+ years of experience (expertise) in responsive web design and mobile UX
• Good understanding of user-centered design philosophy and process
• Hands on experience with wire framing and prototyping tools
• Attention to detail and passion for excellence
• Strong portfolio of work including examples of mobile web, desktop and app experiences
• Ability to conceptualize, design, and deliver experiences.
• Ability to communicate user needs and demonstrate how proposed designs solve those to internal team and other stakeholders.
• Ability to collaborate with designers, strategists, managers, and technologists
• Ability to present and build support for work to senior stakeholders
• Deep knowledge of full user experience design process and ability to contribute at any level.
• Ability to dive into projects at any level of definition with creativity and drive.
• Demonstrated experience leveraging user research effectively
• Experience in medical or other highly regulated fields
Bachelor Degree or equivalent work experience with High School Diploma or GED
It’s a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation’s premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we’re pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you’ll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm . We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team at mailto:AdviceCounsel@cvshealth.com . Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or firstname.lastname@example.org . For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.
- CVS Health Jobs